2187 replies to this topic

#1321 MTruvillio

MTruvillio
  • Site Supporter
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

Which one did you get?

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 

I just ordered mine from them today!! I oly ordered an 8" though. I'm sure that will be big enough. I can't wait to get it!! :)))

Mary & Jim

Beaches Turks & Caicos

June 4, 2012

#1322 jessimd

jessimd
    • 15 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:42 PM

HELP!!!!! Can anyone explain in detail what all I need to do for the wedding documents?!!!!

#1323 AlexaB731

AlexaB731
      • 22 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hey Lizzdee I am also planning on bringing OTT bags and I was wondering how did you travel with them?? And also for other brides that brought their own bouquets how did you guys travel with those?

Originally Posted by Lizzdee 

I also wanted to say something about out OTT bags-----

We got nice big beach bags, which everyone used! They were a big hit...as far as what was in them, I did do a Wedding Weekend Survival Kit, the hits were definitly Tums, Gold Bond, and Sunscreen...Do not even bother with Aloe, Shampoo, Conditioner, or Lotion, as each room comes with a nice size bottle of these....

We also did Essie Turquoise and Caicos Nail polish, with a nail file, nail clipper, and nail polish remover pad....Everyone loved these!! Yes, the polish is pricey (got mine on amazon) but they were a huge hit!!! Everyone had turquoise nails on the wedding day, it was a super fun, cute favor!

And lastly in the bags we put bags of mixed chocolate candy, and snacks, like goldfish, granola bars, trail mix, and cookies, which everyone was snacking on.....Since there is no room service is was great to have some snacks in the room, and people were also bringing them down to the beach to snack on.

Oh, and also in the kids bags i put beach toys that i found at the dollar store, this was a huge hit for my almost 3 yr old nephew,

We didnt go nuts with the bags, nothing personalized, no koozies or pens and paper, no room key holders ect..and everyone loved them! So I just wanted to let you guys know sometimes less is more, my guests loved the bags, were super grateful :) Let me know if you have any qustions, I'd love to help.

#1324 melissa43

melissa43
        • 78 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:34 AM

HI,

I kept my bouquet in the box that wedideas.com had shipped it in and put it in a carry on bag.  It was is light so we were able to pack other things in the carry on.  I hope this helps.

Melissa 

Originally Posted by AlexaB731 

Hey Lizzdee I am also planning on bringing OTT bags and I was wondering how did you travel with them?? And also for other brides that brought their own bouquets how did you guys travel with those?

#1325 melissa43

melissa43
          • 78 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

I would love to see what you ordered.  I hope you are as excited as I was. 

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 

I just ordered mine from them today!! I oly ordered an 8" though. I'm sure that will be big enough. I can't wait to get it!! :)))

#1326 Jillvella

Jillvella
            • 23 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:55 AM

Hi Jessimd,

I'm getting married in a few weeks, so have not gone though the whole process, but this is what I know:

You will need to send the office in Miami the following documents:

Notarized Affidavid of Spinsterhood (your planner can send you the template)

Notarized Affidavid of Batchelorhood (your planner can send you the template)

Notarized copy of Passport

Notarized copy of original birth certificates

Wedding Worksheet (the planner can send to you - asks for your names, arrival dates, wedding number etc)

We also sent notarized copies of our drivers licences too.

You mail the notarized copies to Miami and carry the originals with you to Turks.

I sent our documents overnight with tracking and the Miami office sent me an e-mail the next day that they had all of the doucuments they needed to start processing.

Good luck,

Jill

#1327 jessimd

jessimd
              • 15 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

Thanks for the reply Jill! I will have to see what documents I have so far!

#1328 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
                • 161 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:54 AM

Here's the one I got :)!!

Which one did you get?

5~19~12
                  Beaches Turks & Caicos

I'm finally a Mrs!! :)

#1329 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
                  • 161 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:04 AM

I am SO excited!!! I honestly can't wait to get it! :)

Originally Posted by melissa43 

I would love to see what you ordered.  I hope you are as excited as I was. 

5~19~12
                    Beaches Turks & Caicos

I'm finally a Mrs!! :)

#1330 Jsquared 2012

Jsquared 2012
                    • 28 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hey ladies... I was wondering if any of you have a template for keycard holder inserts. I really just need it for the size... And I can't access the templates posted on here because I have posted 150 posts yet. If anyone has a template that they are willing to share could you please let me know and I will PM you my email address!! Thank you soooooo much!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users