Sign in to follow this  
Aumuller

wedding day sunscreen

I apologize if this is already out there somewhere but I couldn't find it. I was wondering what everyone plans on using for their wedding day sunscreen. I've heard wearing sunscreen under makeup or even makeup with sunscreen is really not good for pictures. However I don't really wanna go without sunscreen and burn my face. Any suggestions?

Hmmm I havnt seen this anywhere...Its a good thought. I never really thought about this. It will also be good for my TTD. Being in the water for 4-6 hours will kill my vampire white skin hehe. Us Wisconsin Girls, dont get much light in winter.

I think my Makeup has sunscreen in the foundation. I will have to check though. I use BobbiBrown Makeup.

I actually have a face moisturizer that has SPF15 in it that works as well as sunscreen (I believe it is a Nuetrogena lotion).  However, I am not sure if there are body moisturizers that could do the same for your arms/chest/back.  I really don't want to wear real sunscreen in those areas on my wedding day as they just don't feel natural.  For one day (or two for TTD) I can probably spare the extra lotion to cover the arms and such.

I contact my photographer. Del Sol, they suggested wearing sunscreen during the TTD and Wedding if you are not use to the sun.

So being from Wisconsin I will be wearing SunScreen...No lobster look for me =)

Damn, another thing I haven't thought about! I might think about bringing an umbrella or parasol for hiding under as much as possible between photos. But I also think I will need to wear sunscreen and just make that sacrifice for having maybe a "shiny" face in pics. I still want to enjoy my weddingmoon and not be a lobster bride!

I didn't even think of this. I would maybe get a moisturizing lotion with spf to use under you makeup. Also use makeup with some SPF. I would not put actual sunscreen under my makeup bc it is so oily.

No one has posted here for awhile, but I am wondering what best face and body sunscreen or lotion with SPF to use? I know you aren't supposed to have SPF products when getting photographed, but I am thinking it is better for me to avoid a sunburn vs shiny/white face!!! Does anyone have any ideas?