Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
msglave

The Ultimate Spreadsheet for Wedding Planning (Template attached at post #12)

Recommended Posts


My fav part was the budget page. I want to keep track of everything we spend so i dont go over board. we dont have a set budget.


i really cant decide what to do. Someone posted a link to a really cool booklet but i am honestly not that commited nor do i have that much time. Brian told me not to do anything DIY. Just order it (that's the way he is with everything-hire someone).  all the invites and such. We discussed whether nor not we should send out invites for DW and decided it was a waste of money. Everyone that is coming knows when it is and where so forget being formal. So my question is....Are those fun filled passport booklets something that can be ordered? I am still going back and forth about if i do the book let does it get sent out ahead of time or included in OOT bags. I'm leaning toward OOT bag.

 

Thanks so much. What do you have left to do?

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post


yeah i didnt need it all either, but what i did need it had lol i luv this one...and np, do you still need help with the welcome book and stuff?



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


k im going to give you the best site in the world IT REALLY IS!!!!!!! you can get them to do everything for you and its free...all you have to do it pay for the shipping. I have gotten a ton of stuff and its all amazing stuff, i know that other brides have used the brouchure as their book. i hope this helps..if u want more info on what to use for what i can help ya

www.vistaprint.com

 

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be View Post


My fav part was the budget page. I want to keep track of everything we spend so i dont go over board. we dont have a set budget.


i really cant decide what to do. Someone posted a link to a really cool booklet but i am honestly not that commited nor do i have that much time. Brian told me not to do anything DIY. Just order it (that's the way he is with everything-hire someone).  all the invites and such. We discussed whether nor not we should send out invites for DW and decided it was a waste of money. Everyone that is coming knows when it is and where so forget being formal. So my question is....Are those fun filled passport booklets something that can be ordered? I am still going back and forth about if i do the book let does it get sent out ahead of time or included in OOT bags. I'm leaning toward OOT bag.

 

Thanks so much. What do you have left to do?



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Starting to research today. This is where i am going to start and i hope it is the only place i look. Thanks!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post


k im going to give you the best site in the world IT REALLY IS!!!!!!! you can get them to do everything for you and its free...all you have to do it pay for the shipping. I have gotten a ton of stuff and its all amazing stuff, i know that other brides have used the brouchure as their book. i hope this helps..if u want more info on what to use for what i can help ya

www.vistaprint.com

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


no problem....what i would do is sign up for an account, this way they give you sales and extra discounts

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be View Post



Starting to research today. This is where i am going to start and i hope it is the only place i look. Thanks!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by beachbride312 View Post

 

hey did you ever get the template. If so do you mind sharing..

 

 

 there are rules in place to prevent people from emailing attachments or requesting an attachment to be emailed to them.  if we find out about either, you could be banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


oh yeah thanks great tip....didnt find anything i like yet. Havent really had time tho : (
 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post


no problem....what i would do is sign up for an account, this way they give you sales and extra discounts



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×