Photo

Bubba Kegs

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#71 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:35 AM

Another bride mentioned you can check online to see if they are in stock, this didn't work for me in the area I was but I am not sure why.  

When I got mine they were in the seasonal dishware section so with all the outdoor plastic dishes, trays and glassware.  It would have been really easy to pass them by since they are bright colours.  Also they were at the end of aisles around the other insulated mugs.  Maybe try calling a few walmarts around you, maybe they could tell you if they have them?!

Originally Posted by Samantha88k 

I can't find these! I have searched the Walmarts in 2 cities and found 1 18oz mug that was grey.

#72 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
    • 244 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:54 PM

The online search didn't work for me either :( I found 2 pink 32oz kegs but we are hoping to find some of the 18oz mugs! The search will continue!

#73 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
      • 215 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:27 PM

Photo on 2011-07-11 at 22.12.jpg

Well I went for it 42 Bubbas later and wondering how I'm going to get them down there now lol.

#74 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:23 AM

AHHHHH good for you girl!!!! you will be so happy and so will your guests!!! This is exactly what our dinning room table looked like when I got home lol!!!!!

The purple for girls and black fro guys will be awesome!!!!!!!!  We are taking one suitcase with our bubbas and hopefully other OOT stuff.  Some things can go inside the bubbas to take up less space too! lol

Did the people at Canadian Tire think you were crazy?  How many did you have to go to?! At Walmart the girl just did not understand what I was doing lol  

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

Photo on 2011-07-11 at 22.12.jpg

Well I went for it 42 Bubbas later and wondering how I'm going to get them down there now lol.

#75 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
          • 215 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:44 PM

We went to three different stores and defiantly got some crazy looks and people asking us what we were doing lol.  We also didn't get all purple and black.  We grabbed 5 blue and 5 brown as well cuz we figured they could be either gender friendly.  

Also for any other brides looking for them they are in the home section as well as the automotive section. 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

AHHHHH good for you girl!!!! you will be so happy and so will your guests!!! This is exactly what our dinning room table looked like when I got home lol!!!!!

The purple for girls and black fro guys will be awesome!!!!!!!!  We are taking one suitcase with our bubbas and hopefully other OOT stuff.  Some things can go inside the bubbas to take up less space too! lol

Did the people at Canadian Tire think you were crazy?  How many did you have to go to?! At Walmart the girl just did not understand what I was doing lol  

#76 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:46 AM

Hahaha ya I remember the girl at Walmart was in awe, she first asked if they were tax exempt lol I was buying so many she thought I was reselling them.  When I told her about "OOT" bags she was like OMG I wanna come to your wedding!! It made me feel good, because of BDW I am sort of jaded to all the great ideas we pas around, I have to stop sometimes to remember our guests do not sit on BDW all the time and don't know or expect some of the things we are doing!!!  

Didn't realize they were in automotive as well so great tip!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

We went to three different stores and defiantly got some crazy looks and people asking us what we were doing lol.  We also didn't get all purple and black.  We grabbed 5 blue and 5 brown as well cuz we figured they could be either gender friendly.  

Also for any other brides looking for them they are in the home section as well as the automotive section. 

#77 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
              • 614 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:07 PM

for the US brides, I'd recommend checking your local walmart(s) now that it's the end of the season and the summer things are on sale. on my third try, I found a store with TONS of stock of THREE sizes, and the prices were phenomenal:

18oz - $3 each

34oz - $4 each

52oz - $5 each

I bought 25 of the 18oz tumblers without having any idea how many people are attending, but it was sooooo worth it for $3 mugs. : ) please let me know if I can help anyone out, and happy shopping!

-kelly

#78 Peach

Peach
                • 1,293 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:51 PM

Wow great find! Maybe I will have to plan a trip down to the States...

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

for the US brides, I'd recommend checking your local walmart(s) now that it's the end of the season and the summer things are on sale. on my third try, I found a store with TONS of stock of THREE sizes, and the prices were phenomenal:

18oz - $3 each

34oz - $4 each

52oz - $5 each

I bought 25 of the 18oz tumblers without having any idea how many people are attending, but it was sooooo worth it for $3 mugs. : ) please let me know if I can help anyone out, and happy shopping!

-kelly

#79 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:58 AM

I was JUST coming to post this!!!  Was over the border in buffalo shopping yesterday and was PRAYING the they would still have some in stock! I picked up about 40 when I was over in June and regular price was phenomenal compared to Canadian prices, well the sale prices are EVEN BETTER!!!!! 

I am using the teal, green and black ones! I got the last 7 18oz ones at the 2nd walmart I went to, and they had lots of 34 and 52 oz mugs in all colours left!!!!

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

18oz - $3 each

34oz - $4 each

52oz - $5 each

-kelly

#80 amanda2286

amanda2286
                    • 162 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:17 PM

very nice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users