Ana De Roux Saved my BUTT!!!! BOARDING PASS Save the dates!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Anna22

• 95 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:15 PM

Just a quick review on Ana De Roux - -

Ana's work quality is amazing.  Photos do no justice to how beautiful things really are.  She did my save the dates sent photos and while I thought they were indeed nice - I had no idea how beautiful they really were till they were delivered!

Then, in a last minute Opps, turns out I forgot a number of people.  I sent Ana and email and without hesitation she said they'd be in the mail asap!

AMAZING Work - - Great person to work with!!

I have some photos of my Save The Dates... if you want to see pics email me at anna.m.scherillo@gmail.com

#2 GMac11

• 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:06 PM

Thanks for posting this! I'm no way crafty and I'm not even going to try making my own invites. Plus with our small number of guests I think it just makes sense to purchase them. I stumbled across Ana's site and was a bit hesitant, but still sent her an email. Do you have pictures of your save the dates? I'd love to see them if you do! Again, thanks for posting this review - I think we're going to go with her!

#3 jana297

• 646 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:43 AM

I'd love to see pics of your invites too! I'm thinking about using her because I don't think I have what it takes to make my own!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
        April 6, 2012

#4 echraide

• 152 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:53 PM

Its a little expensive isn't it? I can see how it would be fine if your only sending out a dozen or so, but for 150 that's just not going to work for me :/

#5 Anna22

• 95 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:48 AM

It was a little expensive I send out 150 as well.  But I have to tell you worth every penny!  My guests are still raving about how beautiful they are!

#6 Raazzy5711

• 217 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:52 AM

I had Ana do both my Save the Dates and Invitations!  I absolutely love her work.  I sent out 125 save the dates and 200 invitations.  I will post my invitations later today in case you want to see them.  Definitely worth the money to me because I have no time to do anything myself right now/ever.  LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users