More Paradisus Punta Cana Reception Site Pics

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:26 PM

Here are some more pics the WC just sent me. I asked for shots of the dance floor for the beach reception. The dance floor is the raised wooden deck/platform. Should be fabulous for dancing as long as my guests aren't so drunk they fall off since it's raised (thank goodness they'd just be falling onto sand... lol).

I'm liking the beach reception set-up (maybe minus the tents since it will be evening and not full-sun), but we're also thinking of a yacht reception. The resort says we need to finalize reception plans 3 months prior to our arrival. Ugh! Guess I'll have to really step-up the RSVP date so we know how many people are coming before we can finalize the reception locale.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 robindepaula

robindepaula
    • Banned
    • 514 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by foxytv
      The dance floor is the raised wooden deck/platform. Should be fabulous for dancing as long as my guests aren't so drunk they fall off since it's raised (thank goodness they'd just be falling onto sand... lol).
      I'm getting some visuals here - that is too funny. At least they'd have a soft landing.

#3 LindsayG

LindsayG
      • 95 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:33 AM

Foxy -

I have a question for ya about the Paradisus PC...I have been talking to Laikin and she says I am confirmed for July 11 at 6 pm, but I haven't seen a contract or signed anything. Have you?

I just hate to start making travel arrangements or send out STDs without knowing for sure that they can't change my date!

Thanks!
        Lindsay & Billy
        July 11, 2008
        Paradisus Punta Cana

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LindsayG
          Foxy -

I have a question for ya about the Paradisus PC...I have been talking to Laikin and she says I am confirmed for July 11 at 6 pm, but I haven't seen a contract or signed anything. Have you?

I just hate to start making travel arrangements or send out STDs without knowing for sure that they can't change my date!

Thanks!
          No, I haven't had to sign anything yet. My TA got everything confirmed for us initially, and now I'm dealing with Laikin for all the specifics. She says we'll hammer down details 3 months prior ... which is when I presume we'll have to sign something (the longer we can wait, the better for me). We are doing the Symbolic Ceremony and have been confirmed for our date and time since April '07, so you should be good to go!

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:41 AM

Tami everything looks so pretty! Are you sure you don't need me to come to your wedding to make sure that people don't fall off the raised platform? B/c if you twist my arm I'll just have to come to DR. LOL. J/K

#6 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
              Tami everything looks so pretty! Are you sure you don't need me to come to your wedding to make sure that people don't fall off the raised platform? B/c if you twist my arm I'll just have to come to DR. LOL. J/K
              Guess you'd better send me your address. We need someone to keep guard of the platform dancers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users