Jump to content

Photo

My invites are done!!


  • Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#61 Stormsong

Stormsong
  • Jr. Member
  • 287 posts

    Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:01 PM

    Thanks for the download! Now, i have to figure out how to read the one! lol. (Not so computer savvy!)
    Lisa

    #62 LadyCheese

    LadyCheese
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,830 posts

      Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:38 PM

      Wow, they look fantastic!! The colors are great and I love the raffia with the starfish!! :)

      #63 LadyCheese

      LadyCheese
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,830 posts

        Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:40 PM

        By the way, what size starfish did you use?

        #64 Loopy2021

        Loopy2021
        • Newbie
        • 17 posts

          Posted 10 February 2008 - 11:26 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by AmyInMI
          Ok, I am having a hard time keeping up with all of the requests for templates. Like I had mentioned a few months ago to those of you who PM'ed me, I have misplaced the actual files (on a zip drive somewhere, I need to find it!!) but here is a generic template.


          Enjoy!!

          Hi

          Sorry to be a pain but I cant open the attachments as I dont have enough points or something? Any chance you could email them to me instead?

          Thanks in advance
          Lou x

          #65 AmyInMI

          AmyInMI
          • Member
          • 547 posts

            Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:35 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Loopy2021
            Hi

            Sorry to be a pain but I cant open the attachments as I dont have enough points or something? Any chance you could email them to me instead?

            Thanks in advance
            Lou x
            Hey there Lou,

            I just donated you some points to be able to open the attachments. You can earn more points by browsing the threads, making posts, and even playing in the arcade at the top of the screen. Let me know if you have any problems opening them.
            http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
            Amy & Aaron
            May 10, 2008
            Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

            #66 Agape Gems

            Agape Gems
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,260 posts

              Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:02 AM

              Thanks for the template : )
              See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

              #67 Loopy2021

              Loopy2021
              • Newbie
              • 17 posts

                Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:51 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by AmyInMI
                Hey there Lou,

                I just donated you some points to be able to open the attachments. You can earn more points by browsing the threads, making posts, and even playing in the arcade at the top of the screen. Let me know if you have any problems opening them.

                Thanks for the points and the info, the invites are fab thanks for letting me have the templates they will be a great help when I come to make mine.



                #68 AmyInMI

                AmyInMI
                • Member
                • 547 posts

                  Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:02 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                  By the way, what size starfish did you use?
                  I ordered these from Oriental Trading Company for the invites. Super cheap and great for on the invites!!
                  Natural Starfish Assortment
                  http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
                  Amy & Aaron
                  May 10, 2008
                  Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

                  #69 chephil111

                  chephil111
                  • Newbie
                  • 41 posts

                    Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:05 AM

                    They look so beautiful! I love them.

                    #70 LadyCheese

                    LadyCheese
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,830 posts

                      Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:05 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by AmyInMI
                      I ordered these from Oriental Trading Company for the invites. Super cheap and great for on the invites!!
                      Natural Starfish Assortment
                      Thanks! :-)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users