Sign in to follow this  
leigh miller

elizabeth's (lvpbride) wedding/day after blogged

Edyta & Anny -- Thanks! :)

These are awesome, Leigh! I normally HATE looking at pictures of myself, but I can't stop looking at them b/c they're so beautiful! And you've definitely done a great job capturing "us" (goofy & always laughing about something!) Thanks again!! cheer2.gif

Elizabeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvpbride View Post
Edyta & Anny -- Thanks! :)

These are awesome, Leigh! I normally HATE looking at pictures of myself, but I can't stop looking at them b/c they're so beautiful! And you've definitely done a great job capturing "us" (goofy & always laughing about something!) Thanks again!! cheer2.gif

Elizabeth
yeah, i remember meeting up with you guys friday night and saying something about getting the goofy out of the way and you said - thats not going away! makes for great pics :)

and heres a funny story everyone. during the ceremony the preacher guys is talking about this and that and the divine whatever that brought these two together and elizabeth mouths the word "BEER". it was pretty funny :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post

and heres a funny story everyone. during the ceremony the preacher guys is talking about this and that and the divine whatever that brought these two together and elizabeth mouths the word "BEER". it was pretty funny :)
Hahahaha!!! Oops.... I didn't realize that was so obvious! True story, though. embarrassed.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvpbride View Post
Hahahaha!!! Oops.... I didn't realize that was so obvious! True story, though. embarrassed.gif

true about the wedding. or true you two wouldnt be together without some serious alcoholhuh.gif i do remember ben suggesting the "panty-ripper". hehe!

i doubt normal people noticed the beer comment. but i was all intense and concentrating on the wedding.

That's hilarious Leigh and Elizabeth...I can't believe you caught that!

Leigh...amazing pictures, once again. I never tire of looking at your work. You are AMAZING!

Elizabeth, you and your DH look so happy, and you are both such good looking people! HOT pictures~

Leigh,

I looked at your blog, and the photos of the old couple are very strong, loved them!... this is a big world, and there are millions of stories alll around, this images are very good..., where is that??...