Photo

Bridesmaid Dress - thoughts on the Convertible Henkaa Dress?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Lisamarie36

Lisamarie36
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:45 AM

Trying to make a final decision on the Henkaa Convertible dress for my bridesmaids. Has anyone used them? Thoughts? They are so affordable I want to go with them, but want to see if anyone else has used them before?

They are also selling the sticky bras too, I saw that they sell them on Victoria Secret for $70 but these guys are selling it for $28. Do they work??

Henkaa Dress.jpg

#2 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
    • 418 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:50 AM

Hey,

I took mine to try on something very similar here in the UK and they didnt like them. Found the material to be clingy and not very forgiving. xx

#3 Jessie

Jessie
      • 231 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:11 PM

I love the idea of these dresses....just wondering how flattering they are for women of all different shapes/sizes...

#4 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
        • 355 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:45 PM

That's what I'm wondering too!! I would love to get something like this, but only if it's flattering on my BMs. I can't find anything like this in person for them to try on though :(

Would love to hear other people's experiences with these dresses (or dresses like them!)

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#5 slandro06

slandro06
          • 153 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:15 AM

Very cool concept

#6 mishi071411

mishi071411
            • 52 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:36 AM

I'm heavily considering this. Has anyone gone for it? Maybe I'll purchase one for them to try on, if they don't like it I'll keep it. If they do, I'll order more? If anyone did purchase, can you post pics?

#7 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
              • 447 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:48 AM

we considered this dress but decided to go with the Victoria's Secret Convertible dress. I have BM's of all sides and all of them love how it fits and think it is very flattering!

#8 kurlyks

kurlyks
                • 176 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

Mine are wearing the Victoria's Secret version too. They all love the dresses, the jersey material is super flattering on every body type.

May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

#9 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
                  • 324 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:31 PM

Im going to check out the victorias secret version cuz this seems like a great idea!

#10 love 2011

love 2011
                    • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:07 AM

The henkaa dresses are not very forgiving and they are not as elegant as the pictures look. They only come in one size and did not fit two out of the six of our bridesmaids. Returning the dresses were a hassle and took forever! We were also all charged a re-stocking fee (15% of the dress price) and shipping AGAIN. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users