Sign in to follow this  
Lisamarie36

Bridesmaid Dress - thoughts on the Convertible Henkaa Dress?

Trying to make a final decision on the Henkaa Convertible dress for my bridesmaids. Has anyone used them? Thoughts? They are so affordable I want to go with them, but want to see if anyone else has used them before?

They are also selling the sticky bras too, I saw that they sell them on Victoria Secret for $70 but these guys are selling it for $28. Do they work??

Henkaa Dress.jpg

That's what I'm wondering too!! I would love to get something like this, but only if it's flattering on my BMs. I can't find anything like this in person for them to try on though :(

Would love to hear other people's experiences with these dresses (or dresses like them!)

I'm heavily considering this. Has anyone gone for it? Maybe I'll purchase one for them to try on, if they don't like it I'll keep it. If they do, I'll order more? If anyone did purchase, can you post pics?

The henkaa dresses are not very forgiving and they are not as elegant as the pictures look. They only come in one size and did not fit two out of the six of our bridesmaids. Returning the dresses were a hassle and took forever! We were also all charged a re-stocking fee (15% of the dress price) and shipping AGAIN.