Fake Flowers

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 cassandrandersen

cassandrandersen
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:16 AM

Hey Ladies,

Im looking for a site to order my flowers from ... any tips or good sites out there. Because I cant seem to find much Iv been googleing like crazy about flowers .

Thanks

#2 QSciberras

QSciberras
    • 45 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:52 AM

I ordered mine from water me not! They are awesome!!! You can send her a pic of anything and she can make them for you! I think her site is www.watermenot.com .  Her email is watermenot@aol.com .  If you want I can show you pics of mine!

#3 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:04 AM

Sorry to hijack, but i'd love to see pictures of yours!! what were her prices like??

Originally Posted by QSciberras 

I ordered mine from water me not! They are awesome!!! You can send her a pic of anything and she can make them for you! I think her site is www.watermenot.com .  Her email is watermenot@aol.com .  If you want I can show you pics of mine!

#4 MarieSamSanchezPhoto

MarieSamSanchezPhoto
        • Moderators
        • 123 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:24 AM

Hey there!

I actually used Plumeria Wedding Flower Boutique and the owner/designer, Roberta, is a doll!!! I went back and forth with ideas on what I wanted but she handled every request I made with ease and total kindness :) I would highly recommend this company ~ here's the link to her website: http://plumeriaswedd...werboutique.com

Also I've attached a few images below just so you get an idea of what her work is like ~ the flowers looked totally real and my aunt actually tried to put it in a vase filled with water until I screamed out "STOP" lol. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'd be happy to help!

mariesam_tommy_0195.jpg

mariesam_tommy_0540.jpg

MARIESAM SANCHEZ PHOTOGRAPHY
          BLOG: www.mariesamsanchez.com/blog
          CONTACT ME: mariesam.sanchez@gmail.com

063cb5c8-dbda-4822-87fe-ba3c0ebcdb7f.jpg

#5 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:17 PM

I've also been shopping around without too much luck. I really want to avoid spending over $100 on my bouquet plus all the other flowers. It's just not in the budget to spend $400 - $500.

#6 QSciberras

QSciberras
            • 45 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:05 AM

Water Me Not is VERY reasonable.  She will stay within any budget you set out.  Her are a pic of mine.

bouq2.JPGbrid kiwi.JPG

#7 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:21 AM

QSciberras - Your flowers are beautiful, how much did they cost?

#8 QSciberras

QSciberras
                • 45 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:16 AM

Thank you!!!! She did all my bouts and corsages too.  I will attach a pic of those too.  I just have to find them in my email.  My bouquet was I believe 150.00 but there is alot of things she can do to cut costs but I was ok with this price.  Sometimes if she just take's one flower out it cuts the cost by like 8 or 10 dollars.  I am not sure about the exac break down of everything but with shipping and everything my total cost was around $400.00.  I got my huge bouquet, 2 bridesmaids, toss bouquet and 12 bouts/corsages.  I think that is pretty good and like I said if you want to stay ina particular budget she will do that, and still make it look beautiful.  She was great to work with!!!! She will continue to change things send you pics until you are 100% satisfied!!! She is GREAT!

#9 QSciberras

QSciberras
                  • 45 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:28 AM

ooops forgot to add these! i think she charged 10 dollars each for these.

corsage1.JPGcorsage2.JPGbout.JPG

#10 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
                    • 168 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:37 AM

I love those corsages!!!! They look so real!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users