Photo

How do I create a signature???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 shelbs97

shelbs97
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:05 AM

Before you jump all over me, telling me to search this - I've spent the past 30 minutes trying different search phrases and even googled it to see if I could figure this out myself.  I absolutely can't figure out HOW to create a signature.  Every single piece of info on how to is from years ago - maybe this site was set up differently?  I have no option to make one. If I have to hit a certain amount of posts, I wish there was a section TELLING me this.
    This website and forum is an amazing idea and there's a lot of great info - but navigating it is extremely difficult.  It's set up VERY confusing.  I shouldn't have to spend an hour trying to create a simple signature.

Shelby & Justin - Cancun Palace - May 21, 2011

#2 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
    • Banned
    • 206 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:56 AM

For your signature, click on My Profile (up at the top) and then scroll down and you should see a section for your signature. 

This forum changed a few months ago so yes, there are threads that refer to the old format. 

Here's the link to FAQ's: http://www.bestdesti...ng.com/wiki/faq, you will probably find some answers there. (You can also get there by clicking on Wiki at the top of the page)

~~ Lea ~~
      January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
      (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

#3 Sallee

Sallee
      • 255 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:39 AM

I was the same, then after i had reached 20 -25 posts it appeared in my community profile

I thought I was going mad !! lol

Welcome to the forum

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:31 AM

First off, may I suggest losing the snarky attitude.

Second, do you not see your siggy options as the FAQ point out?  If not, let us know.

http://www.bestdesti...faq#user_using4

#5 shelbs97

shelbs97
          • 85 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:59 PM

Thank you Mrs*j*2011!!!  Thank you Sallee!!!

Snarky??   That couldn't be further from the truth!  I'm a happy girl!

As I said Ann R, the site is extremely difficult to manage.  I was sent a wecome message upon registering, and the link on the signature is broken, I've tried it multiple times and it brings up an error message each time.
            No attitude here! : )  Just wishing the site was more user friendly like other sites with forums.  Don't need to name call because you don't share my opinion. 

Shelby & Justin - Cancun Palace - May 21, 2011

#6 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:28 PM

Wow, you managed to thank everyone but Ann and she even linked you to your answer!  Snarky.  (get it now?)

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by shelbs97 

Snarky??   That couldn't be further from the truth!  I'm a happy girl!

As I said Ann R, the site is extremely difficult to manage.  I was sent a wecome message upon registering, and the link on the signature is broken, I've tried it multiple times and it brings up an error message each time.
                No attitude here! : )  Just wishing the site was more user friendly like other sites with forums.  Don't need to name call because you don't share my opinion. 

well, Ms. Happy, I wasn't calling you a name, but rather your attitude.  though now i may reconsider.

and i don't need a thank you really, but did you happen to notice that I pointed you right to the answer to your question ... an answer that was easily found by reading the information in the FAQ link that is conveniently found at the bottom of your page?  perhaps you should consider that your issues are not with the forum being so difficult, but rather with your lack of ability to figure it out on your own?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users