Wedding Websites?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 frank13

• 51 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

I used weddingwindow.com. I found an online code that extended the 1 year payment of $75 to 15 months. So this way when we return next year from our honeymoon I can change the information to include our AHR since we have a lot of out of town guests. I thought it was a bit pricey but I loved the templates and thought it was easy to navigate and offered a few details that some of the free sites didn't.

For all your ocho rios brides feel free to steal my information about travel and things to do, I went a little overboard but we have some serious outdoor enthusiasts coming and I wanted to make sure they had all the info to make their "vacation" a good one.

for the wedding window code try here:
    Wedding Window Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for weddingwindow.com

it's the first one and says 95% success rate...it worked for me!

#22 RedCasillas03

• 18 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:01 PM

We have come across several wedding websites and are trying to narrow it down to one that we like but there are so many. One of the sites we really like and are considering using is www.wedsite.com . The wedding page seemed priced fairly and had very unique features that made it entertaining to browse. Check it out and tell me what you think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users