Wedding Websites?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 12:17 PM

I see most of you have great websites to show off all of your pictures, plans, accomodations, etc. Can anyone recomend a good (free!) website that my fiance and I can use to let our family and friends know what's happening? Ideally it would be pretty easy to use as well !

#2 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:12 PM

I have a wedding website by webquarters. I think I paid $25.00 for a full year.

#3 SASSYGIRL

• 1,188 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:27 PM

My was really easy to set up and it was with weddingwindow.com but it wasn't FREE! That would be awesome! I think I paid $75 for the year but it has been totally worth it since it has helped to get all my guest organized. It's kinda funny because you can see who has visited the site and when - now I know who is excited about the wedding and who hasn't even thought about it! I am happy because I know that some people have already got their plane tickets. 16 people to be exact! Not too bad since the wedding is still over 8 months away!

Oh yeah, here is my site if you want to check it out and steal info from it!

Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08

#4 NATASHA

• 646 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:32 PM

We used ewedding.com - I upgraded to the full program which was, I think, $75. I really wanted the entire website password protected. It's worked fine - is easy to use, etc.
          Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#5 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 02:38 PM

We also used wedding window. I think their templates are super easy to use, and they also allow you to buy your own domain name if you want. I think it was $75 for the site for a year, and $15 for the domain name for the year.

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 October 2006 - 03:18 PM

kashmira found a great source for free wedding websites...if you do a search in the "website, std's, invitation" section you should be able to find it.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:12 PM

Thanks a ton, everyone! I will check out all of these options.

#8 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:21 PM

I used the free website option on weddingchannel.com

Mine is probably not as fancy as everybody elses, but it is definitely doing its job.

#9 LISVITAL

• 49 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:50 PM

I am using the weddingannoucer.com for free. I just started and it's pretty easy to use but not that fancy.

#10 gkashmira

• 1,962 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:58 PM

I used wedding announcer and honestly I love it! I have gotten TONS of of positive feedback from people.

NOTE: The one thing I dont' like is their RSVP feature. You have to input all your guests but then when they want to respond they need to have their personalized access code. I wish I had included these codes to people when I sent my STDs because then I could have gotten a better idea of people who are coming. My recommendation (if you ARE sending out STD's is to put a spot of the card where you can write in each person's code) that way they can reply online. Do you understand what I mean? I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself right.

Anyway here's mine and feel free to use anything on there (I "borrowed" most of it from everyone else!).
                    Kashmira & Dan
                    Happily married since June 16, 2007
                    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users