• Wedding Date:October 13, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:49 AM

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials.

#32 nishabella

nishabella
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:17 AM

veronica, june - november is hurricane season in DR. it might be better to go before or after that.

Originally Posted by veronica2010 

Hi!
    I am also planning a wedding for the summer of 2012 at Dreams Punta Cana! I am a teacher and so are many of my friends so summer works best. Has anyone been to Punta Cana in teh summer months (july, august)? I was wondering if should be book the weddding package/date directly by contacting Dreams or can it be booked through a travel agent? I feel so lost on where to begin and who to contact!

#33 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
    • 244 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:33 PM

I got my official wedding date!! January 28, 2012!! :)

#34 jpeguero

jpeguero
      • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:33 AM

Congrats!

Did it take you a while to hear from them??? I am also planing a wedding there May 2012. Who is your wedding coordinator??

#35 farlem311

farlem311
        • 219 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:09 AM

Congrats on your wedding date.  Happy planning....

Originally Posted by MsClarke724 

I got my official wedding date!! January 28, 2012!! :)

#36 Liss2626

Liss2626
          • 41 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:44 AM

Hi! Veronica - I have 6/22/12 as my wedding date at Dreams Punta Cana. We chose summer because our wedding party has several teachers in it. I also had no idea where to start - I recommend contacting a travel agent (we used Liberty Travel, I visited their website and entered my info and got a phone call the very next day from a very knowledgeable person who has dealt with Dreams before. Once I contacted her, she contacted Dreams Punta Cana on my behalf and we went from there. Last week I put a deposit down on my date and am waiting to hear the next steps next week sometime. So I would suggest starting there! Congratulations to all the 2012 brides! Liss

#37 soon2bmrspierce

soon2bmrspierce
            • 48 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:21 AM

Hi Everyone!I'm planning for an April 2012 weding.I just can't decide between Dreams punta cana & dreams La romana.Any suggestions as to why you guys went with the Punta Cana one?Also anyone know how hot it is in the evening during this time?I don't want to be sweating the whole time during a outside reception.lol...Appreciate the advice:)

#38 soon2bmrspierce

soon2bmrspierce
              • 48 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:11 AM

Well,I've finally made a choice...Dreams Punta Cana April 27th 2012.yay!

#39 laurainnj

laurainnj
                • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:25 AM

Hello,  can you tell me how your planning is going, and if you have any idea how much it is going to cost you?

#40 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
                  • 244 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

The cost is definitely going to depend on the number of guests who decide to attend.  Have you looked at Dreams Wedding Packages yet?  There is a wedding calculator that I could send you if you send me you email.

Originally Posted by laurainnj 

Hello,  can you tell me how your planning is going, and if you have any idea how much it is going to cost you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users