Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#341 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

Absolutely.

MIGUELINA MARTINEZ

Paradisus Punta Cana Resort

Tel: +1. 809.687.9923 Ext. 8372

romance.assistant@paradisuspc.com

If any of you are still looking for or considering videography....i HIGHLY HIGHLY recomend Video Punta Cana!!! Florian is fantastic. 2 days after my wedding he already put together a preview/trailer and before we left the resort to come home he met us with our DVD's and all the footage!!! and he is very affordable. I only mention this because you mentionned pics and since i wont have my pics until later this weekend, i will share the trailer with you which brought me to the subject of Florian and his company LOL :) so here you go.....enjoy! http://www.youtube.c...u/1/NKVudgrRbiA

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#342 deesanders33

deesanders33
    • 329 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:34 AM

Janet, your video just literally brought tears to my eyes, he did an awesome job. We actually booked HDC for both and we are very excited about him as well :) I can't wait to hear about all the details because I have some questions :) 

#343 Janet1480

Janet1480
      • 709 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:48 AM

you can ask your questions hun...it will probably take me a few days to get all my notes and everything together anyway :)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#344 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
        • 270 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

Welcome back and congrats Janet!!! Thanks for sharing your video, it's fantastic. Now I'm rethinking the choice not to do video...

Holly

#345 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

Thank you! definietly one of my best investments in my wedding. i highly recommend it. The actual wedding video is about 60 minutes long and sooooo amazing. plus we have all the footage from the day on DVD as well :) I would cut corners in my wedding to make sure i had video! great memories IMO

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

Welcome back and congrats Janet!!!
            Thanks for sharing your video, it's fantastic. Now I'm rethinking the choice not to do video...

#346 ayansi08

ayansi08
            • 49 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:32 AM

Good Morning Ladies!!!!

I was wondering if you all received your contracts back signed back from the resort? I read some where that they do not sign they're contracts and was hoping to get feed back from you.

I'm currently having some major issues with the Miami office and I feel super stressed out, so I apologize for the constant questions! :(

#347 deesanders33

deesanders33
              • 329 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:52 AM

Hey Janet, I sure hope you don't mind my questions but here you go :)

Who was your DJ and did you have to get a dance floor?? We are doing it poolside as well and I think my fiance is set on it but if I can I would love to save a little money.

Did you get your make-up and hair done by the spa??

Where did you get yours and your bridesmaids foot jewelry?

Where did you get your bridesmaid dress??

Your wedding video is amazing!! :)  

#348 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:21 AM

They never returned a signed contract back. They just ask you to sign to accept their terms. I argued it when i originally booked and got no where. just make sure you keep and if you can print all correspondence Have you contacted Miguelina?

Originally Posted by ayansi08 

Good Morning Ladies!!!!

I was wondering if you all received your contracts back signed back from the resort? I read some where that they do not sign they're contracts and was hoping to get feed back from you.

I'm currently having some major issues with the Miami office and I feel super stressed out, so I apologize for the constant questions! :(

I dont mind at all...ask away :) What better way to get  feedback then from a bride married at the same resort you will be married :) Thank you for the compliment on the video. We love it and are super happy with it. Its a great teaser to the full length video which turned out amazing as well :) your questions in blue and my answers in black

Who was your DJ and did you have to get a dance floor?? We are doing it poolside as well and I think my fiance is set on it but if I can I would love to save a little money.

The resort contracted the DJ for me - they were great and they added in these firework things for our first dance which was a surprise because we never asked for any of that. It was a nice touch. They had great lighting and the MC was great and spoke great English.

He is on facebook DjHachib Perez

Hey Janet, I sure hope you don't mind my questions but here you go :)

Did you get your make-up and hair done by the spa??

Where did you get yours and your bridesmaids foot jewelry?

Where did you get your bridesmaid dress??

Your wedding video is amazing!! :)  

#349 ayansi08

ayansi08
                  • 49 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:45 AM

I contacted her but she hasn't responded. I think it may be because of the issue with the Miami office I'm currently having.

Thanks for your feedback!

btw- u looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! so happy for you both!!!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

They never returned a signed contract back. They just ask you to sign to accept their terms. I argued it when i originally booked and got no where. just make sure you keep and if you can print all correspondence Have you contacted Miguelina?

#350 cdc150

cdc150
                    • 332 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:52 AM

Janet,

What food package did you go with?  We can't decide and would love to hear your thoughts on your food  :)

thanks,

Cortney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users