Sign in to follow this  
tad515

Our professional photos from La Luna Photographers!!

We were married July 23rd at Sandos Playacar in the Riviera Maya and we had La Luna photograph our day.  I actually cried when I first saw our pictures!!  I couldn't believe how it all came together and the pictures actually tell the entire story of our day.  They caught so many details and so many emotions on camera, not just ours.....but all of our guests too.  It's just incredible how beautiful they are. 

Thank you to Melissa and Jonathan for providing us with amazing memories!!  You both were incredible to work with!!

Our Wedding Slideshow

Your photo look absolutly amazing. You are such a beautiful bride! You and your FI look soooo cute and happy together.

The slide show rocks! I would except nothing less from a Del Sol Company. What an amazing oppurtunity. You are soo lucky! Congrats. I booked Del Sol for my wedding in February. I probably would have booked the wedding for July if I would have know this was going to happen hehe. I simply love how your wedding colors look in the photos. The pink pops so well!

They must have had a really fast turn around on these pictures! I remember them just advertising for this amazing promo. You could probably use them for a slideshow at your ARH if your having one! =)))

Congrats Tracy!

Thank you for trusting our vision and allowing our crew to make magic...  Your son is a cutie and you are very blessed!!!  What an awesome family.   These memories are very special and it touches our heart to heart your words!

Mucho Saludos from the La Luna /  del Sol Team!!!

Matt Adcock