Our OOT Bags!!

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#11 delauren

delauren
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:15 PM

Thank you!

When looking for someone to do a "vintage poster" logo, I came across a woman online - http://maryddesign.com/Home_Page.php. I contacted her through her website contact page and she delivered it in PDF, which is what was requested by my printer. I'm sure you can request it in .jpg too, if that's best for you. She was amazing and super SUPER helpful - when we had an emergency with the printer, she totally helped out and gave me her professional advice.

We used the design for the welcome letter and ended up having a banner on vistaprint made with it, as well.

If you like her vintage poster look, definitely contact her and discuss. I also found a bunch of great designers on ETSY who I emailed and asked if they were willing to do custom work for $75 and there were plenty.

Good luck!!

#12 delauren

delauren
    • 84 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:19 PM

Here's a pic of me with my sister and best friend, both holding the bags :)

image001.jpg

#13 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
      • 229 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:36 PM

Love love love the way the bags came out!

#14 SKing24

SKing24
        • 265 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:14 PM

So cute, thank you for sharing.  Definitely going to use the facebook idea!

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#15 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:24 AM

I just LOVE them! :)

#16 gom4good

gom4good
            • 45 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:49 AM

wow absolutely love the bags and the Facebook idea! just a quick question......do people plan to send there ott bags to guests prior to leaving or carry them all and give them out when there?? im just thinking of room to carry them all!!

#17 Anna22

Anna22
              • 95 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:33 AM

so cute they look gr8!!

#18 lshaef

lshaef
                • 170 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by gom4good 

wow absolutely love the bags and the Facebook idea! just a quick question......do people plan to send there ott bags to guests prior to leaving or carry them all and give them out when there?? im just thinking of room to carry them all!!

I haven't decided on everything yet but I will defn need family members to help transport wedding stuff (ott bags, decorations etc..)

#19 SKing24

SKing24
                  • 265 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

We're going to have 70 guests, but my FI are in Denver, and the majority of our guests are in Iowa or Philadelphia so we dont have the option of giving them out before hand.  So I have no idea how we're going to get our stuff down there!!  We'll be checking 5 bags!

Originally Posted by gom4good 

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#20 Trinas79

Trinas79
                    • 179 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:14 PM

Super cute!!

I love the bags.....Did you have any problems getting through customs??  I've heard that Mexico can be tough on bringing in items that are made in other countries - my hairdresser was given a hard time bringing down towels to put in her OOT.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users