Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchez0014 View Post
The 22nd of this month!
I actually leave for Vegas for a little R&R with my dh tomorrow and get back on Sunday. I'll have a nice little tan going on as well.
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say "R&R" and "Vegas" in the same sentence! But it sounds fabulous!

Im really excited about the photos!

I am actually doing them here in Chicago but going to Vegas for a couple days... Relax by the pool in the am, see a show, do some gambling and just walk the strip.

As soon as I get them back I will definitely share.

I have to go do a bit of shopping... I have to shoes but I don't have all the outfits.

Did anyone have a glass of wine before to relax a bit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchez0014 View Post
Im really excited about the photos!

I am actually doing them here in Chicago but going to Vegas for a couple days... Relax by the pool in the am, see a show, do some gambling and just walk the strip.

As soon as I get them back I will definitely share.

I have to go do a bit of shopping... I have to shoes but I don't have all the outfits.

Did anyone have a glass of wine before to relax a bit?
i thought about having some - but they were too early in the morning! i actually did bring some champagne and OJ, but nobody ended up drinking any. once we got comfy - we didn't need it! you'll have a blast. i can't wait to see!

Chantel, I was fine without wine, I had so much fun and Leigh made me feel really comfortable. You will love them and so will your hubby to be

I wanted to update everyone... I got my BD photos done today and it was SO MUCH FUNN!!!

Thanks to all the ladies that got theirs done for the inspiration and giving me the guts to do them!

I will post photos once I get them!