Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Webinar: Saturday, Sept. 18, 2010 @ 10:00am PST

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 volosikj

volosikj
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:12 AM

I am logged in, is anyone else being told that we will begin shortly? Does it not start at 10:00am PST? aka 8 minutes ago? I just want to make sure I am in the right place.

#42 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
    • 418 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:39 AM

Thanks agian Tammy - Alot of things we would not known that needs to be done in advance wthout this session!!

:)

#43 Princess402

Princess402
      • 737 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:05 AM

Thanks SO much Tammy - that was AWESOME!!!

#44 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:19 AM

i hope you guys found it informative.  I am going to try and record and host it for others to view.

also, if we missed any questions, please post here and I will try to get gaby to answer them.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#45 volosikj

volosikj
        • 200 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:31 PM

Tammy-

Thank you for hosting the webinar.

2 questions to have Gabby answer are:

1. Dimensions for round and banquet tables, maximum # each table holds? Chuppah dimensions?

2. What do the platinum and special menus include that the prices are listed within the wedding planning guide for DRC? ( Secrets has special platinum menus on their websites with lobster)

#46 futureMrs.S 2011

futureMrs.S 2011
          • 73 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:12 AM

Thanks Tammy!!!  Was really helpful and informative!

#47 colleenandclint

colleenandclint
            • 66 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:56 PM

It was wonderful.  Thanks for setting this up.  I agree that it would be great to get menu options. Thnaks

#48 shorn

shorn
              • 67 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:40 AM

also- if we could get the website for the photographer they use...Adventure photos

#49 MR1124

MR1124
                • 42 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:11 PM

Tammy, I was unable to make it for the webinar.. Please advise if you will rehost the session

#50 Princess402

Princess402
                  • 737 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by shorn 

also- if we could get the website for the photographer they use...Adventure photos

You can just do a quick google search for this, which I did, and here is the website: http://www.adventure...ml#/drerc-ps-2/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users