our wedding website

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:29 PM

We have a million things going right now, hardly enough time to manage our day to day work... One important thing we have overlooked is PLANNING OUR OWN wedding... Dang, we are so behind... We have finally started a wedding website.

I wanted to share it here because we put some links and info that may be helpful to brides going to the Riviera Maya. Since it was written by the loco local Sol, it has some pretty rich content. You can also see some photos of us being dorks!

We welcome you to check us out! :) Visit our del Sol wedding website

We have also started a blog!!!!!!!!!!!! We write for 4 blogs now, and this one is all about our personal life. BUT, because our life is our love together and our love for traveling, we are going to document it! We enjoy making friends throughout the world and hooking up with them when we travel. Please drop us a comment there, let us know you visited!

thoughts on this blog are welcome! This baby is only in the beginning stages, but when it gets updated, you will see some craaaazy stuff! Please do drop by and check it out!
    del sol wedding blog

cheers!

matt

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:45 PM

looks great Matt, congrats...you two are so cute together!
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:46 PM

looks really good, you both are too cute!

#4 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:49 PM

awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!!! I'll keep checking your blog as time goes on!

#5 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:55 PM

Great job! I love it and the pictures are such a nice personal touch!
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:04 PM

Thanks for sharing! I'm planning a RM wedding, so the things to do part is very useful.

#7 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:56 PM

Thank you for sharing Matt! I love that you guys are being married by a Mayan Shaman and having a ritualistic Mayan wedding, that is so cool! I know your wedding will be awesome.

#8 soltamargo

soltamargo
              • Vendor
              • 216 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:10 PM

We are starting to put things together, I wanted to have music in the website but it was too much to ask for a weekend project; Matt's father created the website and our new blog for personal stuff, it's a lot to do on a couple of days...

We don't have the links to our vendors yet, but we will put them on, and share all the details that might help other brides...

I'm in Atlanta, until probably november!... so all my planning is trought the internet, with the help of our wedding coordinator Yazmin de la Mora.

Matt is heading down to the RM on wednesday and he's going to go again to the wedding site, and look for more stuff that we need, like the cator for food and the music...

But I'm happy we are getting stuff done!...

#9 ajncooter

ajncooter
                • 983 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:13 PM

great website...

#10 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
                  • 433 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:23 PM

Your website is awesome! I love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users