2011 Iberostar Brides

• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

#351 lindseymarie12

lindseymarie12
  • Site Supporter
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

Thank you for the detailed review!  This is helpful for us Iberostar 2012 brides!!

#352 ztag7

ztag7
    • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

Can anyone send me any documents or have any information on the ceremony and reception locations at the Iberostar Paraiso? The pictures make this resort look unbelievable beautiful but I'm having a hard time finding actual wedding info. We've not decided on which resort yet - all I know is we won't be able to afford the Grand :(

#353 gipsymoth

gipsymoth
      • Site Supporter
      • 79 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

Hi everyone! Newbie here. I haven't picked a resort, but I'm leaning heavily toward the Iberostar complex. It took me 2 days but I've read through all your posts, but I did!

Did anyone out there get married or know if you can do a legal/non-religious ceremony in the chapel??  I think it's beautiful and, although we want a destination wedding, we want a more "chapel like" setting for the ceremony to apease both our parents. 

I emailed the main address this question 2 days ago, but no response yet. 

#354 gipsymoth

gipsymoth
        • Site Supporter
        • 79 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

Just a follow up, I contacted them and non-Catholic weddings are NOT allowed in the chapel.  (I booked Dreams Tulum instead which allows non-Catholic weddings in their chapel.)  Good luck with your weddings ladies!

#355 Jlmarfa

Jlmarfa
          • 29 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hello, I thought that someone on this thread would be able to give me some price specs about any of the Iberostar locations?? I just need to know what I am getting myself into. I am getting married next year in 2013 and I have to decide by the end of the month where it will be located. If you could just let me know how much you spent, it would help a great deal! 

Thank you! 

#356 CriCri

CriCri
            • 225 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by ztag7 

Can anyone send me any documents or have any information on the ceremony and reception locations at the Iberostar Paraiso? The pictures make this resort look unbelievable beautiful but I'm having a hard time finding actual wedding info. We've not decided on which resort yet - all I know is we won't be able to afford the Grand :(

Hi ztag7
              at the beginnig I wasn't sure about the resort, my dubt was between Iberostar Grand and Secret Maroma Beach.
              They are near and in front of the best beach in riviera Maya but Secrets Maroma is in front of Playa Maroma that is without rocks, only white sand.
              I have decided for Secrets  and in fact when I have been there, I have walked to the beach up to Iberostar where there were some black rocks.
              Let me know if I can help you

#357 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

Hello Iberostar Brides and Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Iberostar Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, February 16, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#358 Yelena7

Yelena7
              • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

Hi Hannah,

I wanted to get my hair done at the Iberostar Salon as well, is there anyone you recommend for hair/makeup. I'm so nervous about doing it with random people, did you do a trial? I would love to see your makeup if you dont mind =) Thanks

Yelena

#359 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
                • Vendor
                • 194 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

Check out the photos from out last wedding we shot at Iberostar Lindo. Such a great and fun couple! Enjoy :)

Iberostar Lindo- Vanessa & Mike- Blue Lens Caribe Photography

#360 Jlmarfa

Jlmarfa
                  • 29 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

http://vimeo.com/77099937 This is a video of my wedding at Iberostar Beach. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users