Sign in to follow this  
Mrs.S2B

Ring Bearer ring holder

The idea I had was kind of random. I thought of the flower girls carrying buckets rather than baskets , so why not have the ring bearer carry the shovel.  I def don't want to do a pillow and everyone does the shell.  I just have to figure how to get the rings to stay on the shovel.  Been really thinking of a sea shell in the sand on the shovel. Feedback or pics?

That does look very very pretty, but kinda wonder if the rings won't fall in the water while walking?  I'm doing a pirate type trunk (about 3 x 5 inches), I'll paint it in a vintage type color and line it with eggplant velour (one of my wedding colors).  Haven't done it yet but will post pics when done! :)

The floating flower looks really pretty, but I would be afraid of the rings falling in and then having to fish them out lol...We plan on using a Bible (that belongs to a couple that has just been married 60 years) instead of a  pillow to carry the rings.

Originally Posted by Laura2013 View Post

The floating flower looks really pretty, but I would be afraid of the rings falling in and then having to fish them out lol...We plan on using a Bible (that belongs to a couple that has just been married 60 years) instead of a  pillow to carry the rings.

If you use a big flower just like a gerbera daisy , rings shouldn't fall in the water :)