Photo

Gran Porto Real Brides - Post here!!

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#181 Billandstina

Billandstina
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

Make sure you read everything girls...I went to pay my deposit for the DJ today and noticed our total was $600 over!! I called my wedding coordinator on it and said I would like an itemized checklist before any payment is paid in the future and it was fixed!! She didnt even respond with an apology or anything that they'd made an error which leads me to believe that had I not caught it we would have been paying $600 for nothing! Wonder who would have pocketed that little gem! It's annoying to have to be this "anal" about double checking everything (I'm already an organized girl so that's not the problem) just to make sure we're not getting screwed over!! Frustrating!

#182 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
    • Vendor
    • 194 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Hi Brides!!!

We have the pleasure to invite you to check our NEW WEBSITE!!!

#183 soontobemrssmid

soontobemrssmid
      • 12 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

Hii Ladies!

I haven't been on in a while, I've been super busy between school, work and taking care of my daughter!  The wedding still feels so far away yet I know it will be here fast (November 8, 2013)!  Seeing your conversation about not hearing from your WC got me worried so I sent a quick e-mail to Elsa to see if she will get back to me.  I was in the position where I thought my wedding is too far away for them to even care about right now!  Being a WC at a resort, they are taking care of weddings on a daily basis, so I know they have it all under control and once the date gets closer they will be more and more helpful (I hope!).  But being the bride I am like you ladies, and want to know total cost, additionals, meal selection, etc.  Soo I did it, and I e-mailed her!  *fingers crossed* 

I will let you ladies know how it goes!

For the brides who have already gotten married at GPR, what is your take on the contact with the WC? 

#184 soontobemrssmid

soontobemrssmid
        • 12 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

I finally received contact!! I had to send a couple e-mails to a couple of different people but I think I am on a roll now!  Ready to get things done and and finish planning a wedding!

#185 cglouie

cglouie
          • 31 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

So far, my wedding coordinator, Sally Leon from Gran Porto has been great. She just contacted me and said I do qualify for a room upgrade. My wedding is 8 months away, and I think I'm in good shape! So far, easy peasy! :-)

#186 Billandstina

Billandstina
            • 396 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Your[quote name="cglouie" url="/t/62768/gran-porto-real-brides-post-here/180#post_1886521"]So far, my wedding coordinator, Sally Leon from Gran Porto has been great. She just contacted me and said I do qualify for a room upgrade. My wedding is 8 months away, and I think I'm in good shape! So far, easy peasy! :-)   [/qu You're lucky ;)

#187 rosyvaldez

rosyvaldez
              • 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I invite you to visit my Facebook page: Rosy Valdez Productions On Air We are the best choice in music and entertainment. solo singer with my sax and flute, piano, viol­n, duet, trio, music band Mariachi DJ music, fire show, etc. Contact me for more info. Rosy valdez Rvproductions@rosyvaldez.com

#188 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

Hello Gran Porto Brides & Grooms,

Just a reminder that the Gran Porto & The Royal Playa del Carmen Wedding Webinar is scheduled for this weekend.  There is still time to register.

This is a great time to get your wedding and travel questions answered.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#189 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                • Vendor
                • 1,243 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:49 AM

Hello Gran Porto brides! We recently shot Nicole and Jim's wedding at Gran Porto Real, thought I would share some photos with you. Though it was a cloudy day, it was still a beautiful event. The brightly colored flowers and blue dresses of the bridesmaids really gave it some "pop". Wedding coordinator Michel did a great job, the decor, food, drinks, music. This was one of the happiest weddings we've seen, everyone smiling, laughing and dancing ALL day long. You can see the full

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

#190 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
                  • 381 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

Hello Gran Porto brides! We recently shot Nicole and Jim's wedding at Gran Porto Real, thought I would share some photos with you. Though it was a cloudy day, it was still a beautiful event. The brightly colored flowers and blue dresses of the bridesmaids really gave it some "pop". Wedding coordinator Michel did a great job, the decor, food, drinks, music. This was one of the happiest weddings we've seen, everyone smiling, laughing and dancing ALL day long. You can see the full Gran Porto Real Slideshow here. Happy planning! CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90 CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90 CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Nice pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users