Sign in to follow this  
TheFutureWagners

Please help! If any of you have seen affordable dresses resembling these anywhere....

Try DHgate.com, there are a lot of wedding dress vendors that will make a dress for you if you send them a pic and will tell you how close the can replicate it and some even have La Femme dresses on their website. I ordered my BM dress from Monica Bridal on DHgate.com so i'm waiting for it to come in, but Bonnie (prettypigpig) on the forum ordered her dress from Monica Bridal and it came out gorgeous!

Originally Posted by TheFutureWagners View Post

Wow I am looking there now!!! What do they mean by $$/piece? Just per dress or item?

I think the more your order, the less expensive the price is for each dress.  I was looking there earlier.  good Luck!!

Yea they do wholesale so if you order more the cheaper it is. But if  you order one than it's the more expensive price. I was able to order my BM dress for $57 with free shipping.

Have you thought about just checking ebay?? They often have brand new, never worn dresses with tags. I find many of the sellers are online merchants who often have the same dress in several sizes. And the prices are generally WAY cheaper than a real store because the overhead costs are lower. Goodluck!