MsShelley

Starfish Themed Wedding

I think I got this from someone on here?? Sorry if I copied! But here is the grooms boutonierre starfish - a pic anyways! I love this!

a>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alipires1 View Post
I can't find the cite, but the photographer put a starfish in the sand like the one below and placed the couples rings on the arm of the starfish. It is a must picture for a beach wedding.

Click the image to open in full size.
This is the cutest idea... lets hope Im not too flustered and remember to do this one!

Found these at off broadway shoes the other day...I just stumbled accross this store, so I don't know if everyone has one near them?

They are $19.99 so probably alot for oot bags for everyone, but I am going to buy one them for myself...just can't decide which one...

I will probably get my sister (moh) one too for her oot bag since she is doing all the oot bags for me, she needs a different one that I do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
Found these at off broadway shoes the other day...I just stumbled accross this store, so I don't know if everyone has one near them?

They are $19.99 so probably alot for oot bags for everyone, but I am going to buy one them for myself...just can't decide which one...

I will probably get my sister (moh) one too for her oot bag since she is doing all the oot bags for me, she needs a different one that I do...

Those are so cute!! You are right, $20 for OOT is a lot for everyone but for the MOH or BMs it's great!