MsShelley

Starfish Themed Wedding

I was in CVS yesterday and they have full size bath and spa products on sale for $2.50 each that are ocean and starfish themed.

i took a picture on my blackberry for you starfish theme girls!!!

i just looked on CVS's website CVS Online Pharmacy Store

they are double that price!! i don't know if the sale is only in the stores or not but here is what i found!

Click the image to open in full size.

Just found this while looking at bouquet ideas and thought someone might like it. I love it, but its waaaay to late for me to use it. It would be a good DIY, if you wanted to bring the vases of course, or you could do it once you got there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Just found this while looking at bouquet ideas and thought someone might like it. I love it, but its waaaay to late for me to use it. It would be a good DIY, if you wanted to bring the vases of course, or you could do it once you got there.

very cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Lets see if it will work this time, I have tried to post this 3 times now, I hope it helps someone. lol

I found this brooch and thought someone might like it and its a good price.

Swarovski Crystal Starfish Brooch
It is so pretty and the price is not bad at all!!!

Man, all such great stuff!!! I'm also doing a starfish theme. I already have the turquoise colored starfish plates. I am going to use those on the tables with a little sand in each with a coconut tealight. At least I can use them again later at our cocktail reception that we are having when we return home.... beacuse really where am I going to use 10 starfish plates again, lol!! I love the little starfish with the names on them and the diy starfsih napkin rings..think i'll try that idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfiebride View Post
Man, all such great stuff!!! I'm also doing a starfish theme. I already have the turquoise colored starfish plates. I am going to use those on the tables with a little sand in each with a coconut tealight. At least I can use them again later at our cocktail reception that we are having when we return home.... beacuse really where am I going to use 10 starfish plates again, lol!! I love the little starfish with the names on them and the diy starfsih napkin rings..think i'll try that idea...
could you post a picture of your plates?