Photo

show us pics of what you used for your OOT bag...

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#71 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by michelle08
    Hmm.....that would be wonderful!!! I hate for you to have to go through the trouble...but yeah if they have them I probably need like17-20 of them...If they don't have that many then don't worry about it because I don't want to have to mix and match....but if they do then yeah and I will totally owe you the money and then some!! :)

thanks!!!!!!!
    I would not worry about mixing and matching. I bought 3 silver cause they ran out of brown and pink, and they are just a silvery grey on the inside. You can't tell they are different cause its just the inside, and the silver goes well with them. So, I would not worry about that.

OR did you mean you don't want to have different bags? lol (I just thought of this now). I totally understand if that is what you mean.

#72 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
      If I did this...I would probablly make them myself....
      So, then how would you affix them to the bottles? Bring glue or tape? And what kind of paper, c'os the water bottle labels are usually kind of plastic...
      I'd rather do it myself ... would definitely save $$$!!

#73 DLyteful

DLyteful
      • 879 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 08:02 PM

One of the girls posted a template for the water bottle labels. I cant remember which thread it is on, but here is the link to the site that was provided.

http://www.weddingbe......le Blank.doc

It’s really cute and can be customized. As far as the type of paper to use….I’m not really sure I was going to do a test label and try cardstock or regular scrap booking paper.

And I would try double sided tape (you can get a whole bunch at Sams club or Costco), if you use glue I think you would need something a little stronger than a glue stick, but not something that is going to be wet and create wrinkles on the paper.

#74 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 08:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DLyteful
          One of the girls posted a template for the water bottle labels. I cant remember which thread it is on, but here is the link to the site that was provided.

It’s really cute and can be customized. As far as the type of paper to use….I’m not really sure I was going to do a test label and try cardstock or regular scrap booking paper.

And I would try double sided tape (you can get a whole bunch at Sams club or Costco), if you use glue I think you would need something a little stronger than a glue stick, but not something that is going to be wet and create wrinkles on the paper.
          Awesome! Thanks a million for that link! Perfect!!!

#75 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lizz10179
            I'm stopping by there later today. I will buy them if there is 17-20. No problem at all, I was planning to go anyway. I'll let you know either way tonight if they had them.
            Michelle - I just got back...Sorry, I didn't find any of the bags at the Walmart near me

#76 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:22 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lizz10179
              Michelle - I just got back...Sorry, I didn't find any of the bags at the Walmart near me
              Thank you so much for looking for me!! That was so nice! I also went to another walmart today and they had nothing! I also looked on line and they had nothing either! No biggie...other things will come up! :)

#77 michelle08

michelle08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,702 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:24 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DLyteful

I would think that cardstock might be too thick...but regular scrapbook paper would be good and the double sided tape too. You can get it all at the scrapbook store or michaels.

thanks for the link...

#78 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:07 AM

Quote:
                  Thank you so much for looking for me!! That was so nice! I also went to another walmart today and they had nothing! I also looked on line and they had nothing either! No biggie...other things will come up! :)
                  I'm sorry you can't find them. I wish there was more here and I could send them to you, but I bought all the pink and brown ones and had to get 3 grey/silver to get the numbers I wanted. Maybe someone will find them for you. Fingers crossed. Or, you will find something better.

#79 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mkdela
                    I am getting these:

FLIP FLOP TOTE BAGS

Definitely only one per room b/c we have over 100 people coming.

Kathleen -
                    I searched for this thread from awhile ago... did you receive these bags yet? I'm thinking of ordering them and wanted to see if you liked them and how big they are before I place my order.
                    Thanks!!!

Has anyone else ordered the flip flop tote bags from Oriental Trading?

#80 Spazz

Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                      I am beginning the process of gathering the information for my OOT bags and was hoping you all could give me ideas. I have one place that I liked that I found from someone (or many) others on here, but wanted to view other options. My sis and I are also talking about perhaps making simple little totes for the OOT bags, but I don't want to commit to that before finding out that I don't love anything else. So please post a pic of the OOT bag you are (or did) going to use. Here is the one that I already have bookmarked: Click the image to open in full size.
                      I've been going back and forth on what to order. I just now clicked on this link and love these bags. Thanks Carly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users