Sign in to follow this  
LisaG

I'm Married!!! Some Pro pics...

Awe Lisa, I am so happy for you!!! Your pics look great and you looked amazing in your dress!!! I love the one where the guys are lifting you super high off the ground - I think that's the highest off the ground shot I've seen! And you and your girls look super cute in y'alls pic too. I love the colors of their dresses. All in all - beautiful, can't wait to see more! :)

Gorgeous!!! I LOVE your dress!!!

and omg...you got thrown around a LOT in those pics!! I got nervous they would drop you or something! lol!

how fun!!!! I'm so glad you posted those!!

Lisa-

Those are awesome! From the pic...did you get the sweet room above the swimup bar? We coveted that room.

I think your minister was the same one we had. He went on and on. He made us repeat, "I love you, Laura" and "I love you, Michael", but the way he said it, it was like he was telling us he loved us. My guests loved him! Michael and I had a hard time not repeating our vows in heavily accented English, though (because we're monkeys),

Sorry about the $$$, but everything else looks absolutely fab!

Dang! I LOVE your photos! You looked so beautiful! And now when I get married I want the boys to hold me that high too!!!