Heidi's Wedding Planning, Part 1!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:12 PM

I anticipate this being quite long whenever I finally put it all together. But I have to start somewhere and sometime, so here we go!!

I had a LOT of fun designing all of these things. And I think I designed AT LEAST 10 different logos, only using 2 or 3 though!

First, our boarding pass STD's. Painstakingly cut out and stapled together. There were 3 pages stapled together. 2nd page had info about the resort, 3rd page had contact info for our TA and both of us. Here is the first page: http://i74.photobuck....BDW/ticket.png

Then, we have our invitation. I wanted something very simple. It was designed in Word using the fonts Mutlu, Optimus Principus and Chopin Script (all available for free on dafont.com). Printed out and backed with green paper. Put in gold-foil envelope with website insert pictured below the invite.

Also include with the invitation and website insert was our RSVP post card. We ordered these online from VistaPrint, using a code for 100 free postcards.

The front of the RSVP:

The back of the RSVP:
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#2 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:27 PM

Way to get your wedding planning stuff all together in a blog! I still just love your madlib RSVP's so much. I would love to see what all the responses look like.

#3 Martha

• VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:07 PM

You rock, Heidi!

#4 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 08:04 PM

way to make the philly girls look good

#5 AmyInMI

• 547 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:26 PM

Great job Heidi!! I love the idea of posting everything in a blog, I think I will do the same!! You did such a great job with everything!!
            Amy & Aaron
            May 10, 2008
            Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#6 chrisnessa

• 176 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:21 AM

That is so cute and festive. Love it!
              Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

#7 Gretchen

• Banned
              • 416 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:44 PM

You do such nice work! You could make $ off of these - maybe you should sell them on Ebay for others!
                Gretchen "GiGi"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users