Maracas in Canada

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
  • 452 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:35 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for Maracas to add as favours for our guests. I am having a really hard time trying to find some place in Canada that will ship these. I notice most of the girls here looking for items are from Canada . . .we need a BDW Canada group :P

Please help!!

#2 jackie_c

jackie_c
    • 431 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

Haha, I know, seeing all the great deals for US brides can be frustrating since we can almost never participate. The US has free shipping for like everything, and we pay through the nose, yikes!

I think this site ships to Canada. When they ask to enter your country in Checkout, Canada is listed.
      Large Maracas Assorted Colors Cinco de Mayo Favors & Prizes | Amols' Fiesta Party Supplies

Good luck with your search!

#3 lisadias

lisadias
      • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:55 PM

amols does ship to canada but for 13 pair it's 1877 shipping and about 22$ for brokerage, taxes and duties so 26 for the maracas and 40 for the cost to get it here. Boooo!!!

#4 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
        • 323 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:07 AM

wow that sux! i was planning to get them from them..but did not expect it to cost that much...and there is not much on ebay but I might end up having to go to ebay.ca and look for some that may not be exactly what I want but won't cost sooo much.

#5 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
          • 452 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:48 AM

Well I am going to check out some of the party stores today - maybe they will sell them . . .

#6 lisadias

lisadias
            • 1,116 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:33 AM

If we don't end up finding anything in canada that is cheaper amols works out to about 2.50 per maraca which still isn't bad. I may even ship to family in clearwater fla that will be coming and just ask them to bring for me. The minute you order less than 12 paid the price goes up a bit to about 3.50 a maraca, still not too bad i guess.

#7 pinayflava

pinayflava
              • 193 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

another idea might be to research and see if there is any in the area you are getting married because if there is you don't have to ship the maracas over either!

however if it is for your AHR - that might be a dilemma... hmm have you tried ebay?

#8 endlesslove

endlesslove
                • 362 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:09 PM

I am selling the ones in my post, but shipping to Canada is about $33. I have a bride interested, but if she falls through and you want them, just let me know.

#9 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by endlesslove
                    I am selling the ones in my post, but shipping to Canada is about $33. I have a bride interested, but if she falls through and you want them, just let me know.
                    Thanks for the offer but i am looking now for all blue ones. I did send a post on that thread about the raffia fans though!

#10 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
                    • 452 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:08 AM

Endless love - if it falls through, please let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users