Sign in to follow this  
Valentine_Baby

Maracas in Canada

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for Maracas to add as favours for our guests. I am having a really hard time trying to find some place in Canada that will ship these. I notice most of the girls here looking for items are from Canada . . .we need a BDW Canada group :P

Please help!!

Haha, I know, seeing all the great deals for US brides can be frustrating since we can almost never participate. The US has free shipping for like everything, and we pay through the nose, yikes!

I think this site ships to Canada. When they ask to enter your country in Checkout, Canada is listed.

Large Maracas Assorted Colors Cinco de Mayo Favors & Prizes | Amols' Fiesta Party Supplies

Good luck with your search!

amols does ship to canada but for 13 pair it's 1877 shipping and about 22$ for brokerage, taxes and duties so 26 for the maracas and 40 for the cost to get it here. Boooo!!!

wow that sux! i was planning to get them from them..but did not expect it to cost that much...and there is not much on ebay but I might end up having to go to ebay.ca and look for some that may not be exactly what I want but won't cost sooo much.

If we don't end up finding anything in canada that is cheaper amols works out to about 2.50 per maraca which still isn't bad. I may even ship to family in clearwater fla that will be coming and just ask them to bring for me. The minute you order less than 12 paid the price goes up a bit to about 3.50 a maraca, still not too bad i guess.

another idea might be to research and see if there is any in the area you are getting married because if there is you don't have to ship the maracas over either!

however if it is for your AHR - that might be a dilemma... hmm have you tried ebay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesslove View Post
I am selling the ones in my post, but shipping to Canada is about $33. I have a bride interested, but if she falls through and you want them, just let me know.
Thanks for the offer but i am looking now for all blue ones. I did send a post on that thread about the raffia fans though!