Photo

New bride to be here!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 futureMrs.S 2011

futureMrs.S 2011
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:21 PM

Hi! My name is Evelyn. I am newly engaged and we have decided to have a destination wedding in possibly Spring 2011! I am so excited to be part of this forum! I am currently searching for an all-inclusive resort in Mexico to accomodate children as well. I am thinking about Dreams Resorts...perhaps Dreams cancun (outdated?) or maybe Dreams Riviera Cancun? I am also thinking about what month would be best...April? May? June? July?....so much to do...so exciting!!

#2 beaz2be

beaz2be
    • 256 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:24 PM

Congrats and Welcome. There's so many fantastic resorts to choose from. Many are children friendly as well. I know that we're going for the Azul Sensatori and it's very family oriented.

Good luck in your selection process!

#3 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
      • 310 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! I am sure you will find lots of info here to decide on the right place to have your DW. Happy planning.

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#4 futureMrs.S 2011

futureMrs.S 2011
        • 73 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:45 PM

THANKS!! Congrats to you as well!! I am so excited to have stumbled across this forum. Soooo much info here! Love it! Let the planning begin!

#5 emmag87

emmag87
          • 161 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:01 PM

Hi Congratulations & Welcome to the forum!

I am in the same boat as you, I have just recently got engaged and we are looking at Moon Palace or Dreams resort cancun or the Royal cancun.

Still not made up our mind yet lol

Happy planning

#6 Kendall

Kendall
            • 234 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:15 PM

Congrats and welcome!

#7 trinitee001

trinitee001
              • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:40 PM

Hello Everyone

I am recently engaged as well and have picked a resort Barcelo Maya Palace to have our wedding there.. Anyone have any feedback?

#8 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum Evelyn. Happy planning! Everyone seems so nice on the site and helpful. I've found a lot on info using the search button at the top of the page. I am getting married in April at the Now Jade Riviera Resort and Spa which has an awesome Kids club but also has an adult section with extra perks for those without kids! any questions, let me know via PM. thanks and good luck choosing a resort. After that it's smooth sailing!

#9 futureMrs.S 2011

futureMrs.S 2011
                  • 73 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:24 AM

Thanks Lisadias!!! Congrats to you! I cant wait to have chosen a resort already so that I can move on to even more exciting things! lol Thanks for the info! Love this site! Good luck planning!

#10 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:32 AM

No problem. If you end up getting married there, let me know the date maybe we can coordinate together and maybe even share a photographer. I really want Ivan Luckie or Sasha Gluck but not sure yet if I can afford it. Sooo want to do the TTD session and looking into splitting up the package for 4 hours day of wedding and 4hours trash the dress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users