Sign in to follow this  
kateddy

Hi!!

Hi,

I am new to this, I was told about Best Destination Wedding Forum from a friend, so far, found lots of good information. THANKS!!! :) So the wedding is not going to be until 2012 in Puerto Vallarta MEXICO, so if you have any good advice on venues, resorts, planners.. anything... PLEASE feel free to tell me. Thank you so much!! Looking forward to hearing from you all!!

Hi Kateddy -

Welcome to the forum! I am also a 2012 bride! PV is very nice, I'm sure you'll find a great resort :) Dreams is a great one to look into.

Happy planning!

Hi Kateddy .

Check out Las Caletas thru adventure weddings. It's great. I've also gotten some information from a restaurant called Karen's in Bucerias which is 10 miles north of PVR, but they do some cool stuff. A lot of people go with Dreams. Congrats and happy planning.

Congrats and welcome Kateddy! I go to Bucerias every Christmas and Karens' is THE place to go for Christmas dinner! such a wonderful place, and Karen not only runs the restaurant but she's also a wedding planner. I think it would be a fabulous place for a wedding! If we didn't go every year, we might've chosen it as our wedding venue. Good luck with your decision, I know there are tons of options for PV! Happy planning! :)

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Happy planning! Everyone seems so nice on the site and helpful. I've found a lot on info using the search button at the top of the page. You have lots of time and trust me this site will become your new addiction. It has everything you need!!!