Hi!!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 kateddy

kateddy
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:38 PM

Hi,
    I am new to this, I was told about Best Destination Wedding Forum from a friend, so far, found lots of good information. THANKS!!! :) So the wedding is not going to be until 2012 in Puerto Vallarta MEXICO, so if you have any good advice on venues, resorts, planners.. anything... PLEASE feel free to tell me. Thank you so much!! Looking forward to hearing from you all!!

#2 Norma83

Norma83
    • 173 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:42 PM

Hi Kateddy -

Welcome to the forum! I am also a 2012 bride! PV is very nice, I'm sure you'll find a great resort :) Dreams is a great one to look into.

Happy planning!

#3 nessa0308

nessa0308
      • 233 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:12 PM

Hi Kateddy .

Check out Las Caletas thru adventure weddings. It's great. I've also gotten some information from a restaurant called Karen's in Bucerias which is 10 miles north of PVR, but they do some cool stuff. A lot of people go with Dreams. Congrats and happy planning.

#4 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
        • 355 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

Congrats and welcome Kateddy! I go to Bucerias every Christmas and Karens' is THE place to go for Christmas dinner! such a wonderful place, and Karen not only runs the restaurant but she's also a wedding planner. I think it would be a fabulous place for a wedding! If we didn't go every year, we might've chosen it as our wedding venue. Good luck with your decision, I know there are tons of options for PV! Happy planning! :)
          Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#5 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
          • 528 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:59 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Happy 2 years of planning!

#6 lisadias

lisadias
            • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:31 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Happy planning! Everyone seems so nice on the site and helpful. I've found a lot on info using the search button at the top of the page. You have lots of time and trust me this site will become your new addiction. It has everything you need!!!

#7 L&LFlores

L&LFlores
              • 168 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:05 PM

Welcome! This forum is very helpful and you will find many ideas. Congrats! 

#8 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
                • 200 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:40 PM

Welcome, and happy planning.  Something I noticed about myself and probably lots of brides is that we love to share ideas....so many.   Congrats. 

#9 tigercheerfan

tigercheerfan
                  • 151 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:45 AM

Welcome to the forum.

#10 marnyh

marnyh
                    • 155 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:43 AM

I haven't been to PV, but I want to send good wishes!!!  Have fun on the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users