Photo

HELLLPPPP!!!! St Thomas wedding soo sooon!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 VJMR101010

VJMR101010
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:47 PM

Hi all!! I am new to this site ... ive been looking around some and I could REAALLY use some help!!! Im getting married on Oct 10th of this yr in St Thomas at Frenchmans Reef Marriott Hotels resort.

Has anyone personaly stayed there? How is the beach? Which places would you suggest for a welcome/rehersal dinner? How about fun activites outside the resort? Our budget is pretty small but I was wondering if I could find a less pricey place for the welcome dinner and or also the reception following the ceremony. I was thinking of doing the reception at the resort where everyone will be all inclusive anyways.

Any and ALL help would be MUUCCH appreciated!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a bunch!!

Vanessa

#2 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:11 PM

First off congrats on your wedding! I was a guest off a cruise at this resort and it's gorgeous!!! I can't speak to any of the questions you asked other than to let you know how beautiful it is. I know my friends who were married there spoke highly of the people they worked with. Best wishes!

#3 Mkandola

Mkandola
      • 200 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:14 PM

Congrats on the wedding, I cant offer you much help, but I can offer moral support! It will be a beautiful wedding no matter where you are! Dont sweat the small stuff

#4 TaraBinki

TaraBinki
        • 53 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:18 PM

Congrats Vanessa!! I will be staying at the Frenchman's this August..for about 5 days. We are thinking of getting married there next August so I have some information! haha I have some of the Marriott reception prices and packages if you want to see. Also contact information for the Marriott as well as Havana Blue! Have u gone to their website yet? The food and drinks look amazinggg! They have some good options for cocktails and dinner service. I have the wedding coordinator there Kate Atwell her information so just PM me & lemme know! :)

There are other threads on here for welcome dinner suggestions too.

#5 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
          • 200 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:30 PM

congrats. you will find lots of information on this site, use the search button and search your resort. This has helped me a lot. Because sometimes there are threads with people who have had experiences but that are not active. :)

Cheers. happy planning.

#6 jesmcan

jesmcan
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:14 PM

Hi Vanessa,

I featured a st thomas wedding on my blog and here are a few pics

This is Havanna Blue which looks amazing for a reception or welcome dinner

Click the image to open in full size.

The bride used Island Bliss Weddings Click the image to open in full size.
              The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users