• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Rolliedelta

• 37 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

I've been finding such a wealth of information and such friendly people here that I thought it was time to finally register and stop lurking. Congratulations to all the recent brides and the brides-to-be and thank you to everyone for being willing to share so much wonderful information.

I will be getting married in Florence, Italy in May of 2011. Looking forward to many more interesting discussions with you all!

#2 sammy2882

• 174 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:14 PM

Congrats and happy planning!!! :)

#3 nsimpson

• 325 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:28 PM

Wow Melody! Congratulations :) Florence, Italy sounds just picturesque!

As for the "lurking" I can totally relate, LOL, it takes a while before you work up the nerve to jump into the forum!

Welcome and enjoy your planning!
        Love is a wonderful thing!
        Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#4 MsSmithtobe

• 282 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:59 PM

wow, italy that's great!

#5 Canadiansandy

• 355 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

Aloha Melody! Welcome to the forum :) Wow Florence is such an amazing city, and what a romantic place to have a wedding! I would love to hear how you decided on Florence. Happy planning!
            Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#6 Rolliedelta

• 37 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. I've been amazed by how very nice and helpful everyone is! Neither me or my fiance have ever been to Europe so it was an easy decision to combine our honeymoon and wedding. I wanted to get married in Paris, but apparently France has a 30-day residency requirement--or something like that. So, our second choice was Italy! I just wish this wonderful forum had a special section for Europe. Anyone else here getting married in Italy?

#7 nathanielthompsonphoto

• 1,213 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:26 AM

Welcome to the forum, Melody! What an amazing wedding you'll have in Florence! There are usually only a couple of brides on here getting married in Italy, but you should look through some of the older posts in the Europe section to get some ideas. I've shot 2 weddings in Italy and both were incredible - so, I'm happy to help answer any planning questions you have. Enjoy planning!

#8 eholt

• 528 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:14 AM

Welcome to the forum! Its really a great online community I too have grown to appreciate! Happy planning!
                  May 19, 2011
                  Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
                  Montego Bay, Jamaica

#9 msjulie5475

• 528 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:04 PM

Melody congratulations and welcome to the forum.

#10 Mkandola

• 200 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:05 PM

Congrats! Welcome to the forum!! I am sure you will find so many great ideas on this site!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users