Dress style?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 andilynn09

• 43 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

Ladies, how important do you think it is to have a wedding dress that looks "beachy" for your beach wedding? And is your dress beachy, or more traditional? I have one dress I really like so far, but have been hesitating b/c part of me wonders if it will look right for our beach wedding. Help!

#2 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:27 AM

no!! in my opinion having a DW cancels out all traditions. If there is a dress you want to get...GET IT!!!! Either way you'll look beautiful!!!

#3 kelly1214

• 92 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:10 PM

Totally agree... big fulffy dress, shorty flowy dress... who care? It's your day! My dress was satin covered in a layer of lace. It had beading all over it- not what you would consider "beachy" but I loved it and that's all that mattered.

Thanks to the Red Cross | Brilliant by Tropical Imaging

Good luck!!

#4 Canadiansandy

• 355 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:17 PM

I don't think you have to get something that's considered 'beachy' at all! It's your wedding, you should get a dress that makes you feel like a bride and that you'll be excited to wear! The only thing I would keep in mind is how heavy the dress is considering the heat! :)
          Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#5 Jen1407

• 393 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:43 PM

You should get the dress that you love. It doesn't need to be 'beachy' at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users