My Vegas Planning Site

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Danyelle

• 368 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:05 AM

I just wanted to share the tentative plans of FI and I.

I'm on here a lot less and on the vegas boards on TheKnot a lot more and have gotten SO many good ideas there.

Anyway, it's Vegas Wedding Planning Bio

#2 SDSteph

• 812 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:28 PM

I live in Vegas so PM me if you have any questions at all!
      Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#3 FutureMrsFF1661

• 17 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:59 AM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH I love the second pair of shoes!!

I love your location and your suite reception, it is going to be lovely.
        I did notice that you seem to be a bit unsure of what goodies to include for favours etc, I had started looking for bits and bobs and found some brilliant Dice favour boxes -

Lucky in Love Dice Favor Boxes with Imprinted Ribbon

and I'm sure I've seen these Vegas name-card/photo holders on US sites but I am definately going to get some -

www.hastings-crystal.co.uk >> Weddings >> Wedding Place Card Holders >> Las Vegas Themed Place Card Holders Set Of 15 (Discount For Bulk)

For make-up and hair to treat your bridesmaid and the moms have you checked out Storybook Brides seem to get good reviews.

HTH xxx abby xxx

#4 Queen2Be

• 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:47 PM

I absolutely love everything you have here! I am strongly considering Vegas, as it seems the cheapest way to go. How many guest are you all expecting?? Please keep me posted, maybe I'll catch you on the knot.

#5 Danyelle

• 368 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:28 PM

Thanks for the responses ladies!!

Thanks for the ideas FutureMrsFF! I'm thinking of personalized stemless wine glasses, coasters and wine corks. (i know its a lot but i want to give something "worthwhile" as a thank you for hauling your butt out to vegas for me gift)

I haven't heard of storybook brides but I'll check em out. I wanted to find a freelance makeup artist not affiliated with a big company though, but I'll look!

It's all so exciting!!

#6 Canadiansandy

• 355 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:56 PM

Congrats! What a great idea to set up a site for your planning - I love the shoes youv'e picked out! Definitely go for the green :)
              Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#7 Erica&Rohan2011

• 35 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:27 PM

I really LOVE your vegas planning Bio!  The FI and I are getting legal in Vegas and I am still looking for a place to have an in-suite reception!  I love your ideas though! 

#8 soontobemrsdow

• 250 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:56 AM

your ceremony site is gorgeous!!! i love the high ceilings and the pillars...its got such a romantic feel to it!

#9 Ms325i

• 204 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:50 AM

Your bio has a lot of useful information thanks for sharing!

#10 mistibuard

• 444 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:27 AM

Wow Danyelle! You have it all figured out!

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users