photographer needed

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hienanderic

hienanderic
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:02 AM

Hi!

My fiance and I are having a hard time finding a good photographer. We are pretty picky with the look we want for the wedding photographer...does anyone have any suggestions or have used an awesome photographer and would like to share it with us? Thanks!

#2 pinayflava

pinayflava
    • 193 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:05 AM

just search for photography reviews on this site - you will find lots and check out the vendors on this forum (side ads) - good luck!

#3 dstinationdrmr

dstinationdrmr
      • 309 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:18 AM

Where are you getting married?

I'm using Andrew Jordan Cleveland Wedding Photographer-Andrew Jordan Photography and he's really great to work with so far. He's Cleveland based but does work in the Riviera Maya. He's also a vendor on here "groomsarepeopletoo." HTH!

#4 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
        • 349 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:24 AM

Hi~ I would try looking at the recent wedding photo posts and seeing what photographers' styles that you like: http://bestdestinati....com/forum/f76/

I loved having del Sol as our photographer, but I know over in Cabo that lots of brides have been very happy with Juan Carlos Tapia and Gilda Baldillo etc.,

Happy hunting!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:40 PM

there are a bunch of cabo photogs on here as well as non-cabo photogs that would be willing to travel. if you go to the vendor marketplace you can see samples of their work.

Vendor Marketplace - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users