Photo

I'm at the ROR, Ladies

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ebbie475

Ebbie475
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

Hey ladies, I'm here at the ROR, just got in yesterday.
    Well ladies the place is absolutely beautiful. Just like previous brides before have said. The staff is friendly and as helpful as thay can be. My only problem, and just want to warn those brides coming after me, my room which is on the 4th floor is perfect except...there are 2 twin beds together (I could live with that) and my balcony doesn't have a fence but a wall. A wall that when you sit on the chair you cannot see out. May not be important to some of you, but I love sitting out looking at the beach and chillin'. Ya know?

Anywho,I've tried unsuccessfully to change my room to no avail. Now they're telling me to come back tonight. I cannot stay here with this situation. May have to move to another hotel after the wedding. We'll see. Pray for me gals.

I went to meet with WC Natash? I think was her name and set up meeting for tomorrow. She seemed very nice. I'll keep you guys posted.

So that is it for now ladies. The weather is perfect but humid...duh we're in Jamaica Mon! :)

#2 Jen1407

Jen1407
    • 393 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:22 PM

Have a fantastic time. I hope your room situation gets sorted out. I hope you have a wonderful wedding day. Look forward to reading your review when you get back.

#3 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:25 PM

Good luck with everything Evelyn I hope you are able to change rooms...keep my fingers crossed for ya. I hope you have a wonderful time and a perfect wedding day!

#4 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
        • 200 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:33 PM

So exciting!!! I hope that you have a fabulous time! :)

#5 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
          • 452 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:35 PM

Crazy girl coming online just to keep us in the loop!!
            Hope everything works out and best of luck with your wedding :)

#6 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
            • 265 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:14 PM

Glad you made it safe, hope the room situation works out, have a fanastic wedding and enjoy the rest of your time in JA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users