Photo

Erick or Citlalli?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 KayKay

KayKay
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:06 PM

Citlalli is our photographer the week after your wedding! I have also heard from a few photographers that there is not a "real" sunset there. I think that it has to do with the time of year and the Spring Equinox along with the direction of your hotel. I could be completely talking out of my butt right now though.
    Kacey & Eric
    March 14, 2008

#12 pipi619

pipi619
    • 59 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:18 PM

Erick is Citlalli's husband and they went to the same school, that's why their styles are very similar. I think you won't go wrong with either of them. Both take very nice pictures.

#13 BRENDASTAR

BRENDASTAR
      • 98 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:19 PM

We had Citalli for our May wedding. She was great!! Her sister was her assistant and was great also. They were very creative, accomodating and just fun to have around. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos, take a look at our wedding website
        Brenda and Jose's Wedding Website The first two galleries are her photos. The last gallery are photos from family and friends.
        We just love them!!

#14 Carolena7

Carolena7
        • 785 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:28 PM

Brenda...thanks for your post..I went to your website and loved your pics..you looked beautiful!!! Last Thursday we emailed Claudia and chose to go with Citlalli. After seeing your pics I think we made the right decision. Thanks again.

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by pipi619
            Erick is Citlalli's husband and they went to the same school, that's why their styles are very similar. I think you won't go wrong with either of them. Both take very nice pictures.
            That makes sense. I was looking through their gallaries & they seemed so similar. I love both of their styles. My favorite pictures are of people laughing and both of their portfolios are full of them. I've been emailing Claudia & hope to have a photographer booked soon.

#16 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:41 PM

claudia is very sweet and usually fairly quick to respond.

Citlalli is doing my wedding, but claudia does all the booking, she's so cute, she emailed me the other day with a few tips about not getting too much sun and about how the judge will usually ask the couple during the ceremony if they have anything the want to say to each other, and most people look really panicked when he says this, so she told me I can just say "I love you" or something else, but she wanted us to be aware of it. So cute!

#17 MelissaH

MelissaH
              • 1,724 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:19 PM

We used Erick and he was awesome!! We love him so much LOL

http://s128.photobuc....john/Wedding2/

But really I don't think you can go wrong with either one of them!!

#18 RoSean

RoSean
                • 140 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:32 PM

Anyone else using Claudia?

Thoughts on her work?

#19 beachbride08

beachbride08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,372 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:44 PM

We just booked Citlalli for our wedding!
                    Michelle

#20 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:33 AM

I was just about to book with Erick, but I noticed Citalli takes pictures with a wide-angle lense. I haven't seen any pictures like this in Erick's portfolio. I emailed Claudia to find out if Erick will also take some of these pictures. I really like the look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users