Photo

Canadian Newbies !

• Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#41 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:29 PM

you have a lot of time to plan! that is great! I have under a year to plan. And now only 6 more months to go...crazy how time flies! enjoy your planning! this is such a great place to get ideas!!!

Originally Posted by baileybutton 

Hi!

I'm a Newbie too! We are just starting to plan our May 2013 wedding in Key West! I'm a Canadian bride from New Brunswick!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#42 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
    • 212 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:30 AM

And here I join...We are planning our April 2012 wedding at Gran Bahia Principle, Jamaica:) Still getting our quotes...Sooooo soooooo excited!!

#43 Janet1480

Janet1480
      • 709 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:07 AM

Congrats! its definitely exciting! enjoy your planning and come back to keep us posted :)

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

And here I join...We are planning our April 2012 wedding at Gran Bahia Principle, Jamaica:) Still getting our quotes...Sooooo soooooo excited!!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#44 daizyduke

daizyduke
        • 230 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:56 AM

Hello all!  I another B2B from Toronto.

I am still in the planning stages...I am leaning toward November 2012 Jamica.  But there are still a lot of decisions to be made.  Hopefully once the resort and date and picked out, it gets easier. 

It's so hard to pick a nice resort that will satisfy the picky people, but won't be price prohibitive either. 

#45 heatherd

heatherd
          • 37 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:13 AM

Hello!!! I'm an Ontario bride and we're planning our wedding there aswell in March 2012!! The place looks amazing.  We drove by it this year when we were in Jamaica and it looks so nice!! Good luck with all your planning!! I am having so much fun planning!!

Heather

#46 heatherd

heatherd
            • 37 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:18 AM

Hello, B2B from Belleville,

I finally just picked the resort for March 2012, it was hard, getting prices that will be good for all our guests, but now that it is booked it is much easier.  Picking out the details are fun!! Good luck to you!!

Heather

Originally Posted by daizyduke 

Hello all!  I another B2B from Toronto.

I am still in the planning stages...I am leaning toward November 2012 Jamica.  But there are still a lot of decisions to be made.  Hopefully once the resort and date and picked out, it gets easier. 

It's so hard to pick a nice resort that will satisfy the picky people, but won't be price prohibitive either. 

#47 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
              • 212 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:27 AM

Hello Heather :)

Yes this place looks and sounds really really amazing!! Good luck with your planning too :) I can't wait to officially start mine!!

#48 tamandrob

tamandrob
                • 349 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:22 PM

Hello Ladies,

I am a newbie from Ottawa and looking to have my wedding in March 2012 in Jamacia. I am trying to pick a resort with good prices for are guests. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks Tammy

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#49 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:38 PM

hi fellow Ottawa Bride :)

I am getting married in Punta Cana but i have been to Jamaica and the Riu in Ocho Rios is really nice and affordable :)

good luck and happy planning

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

Hello Ladies,

I am a newbie from Ottawa and looking to have my wedding in March 2012 in Jamacia. I am trying to pick a resort with good prices for are guests. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks Tammy

#50 CandiceHuston

CandiceHuston
                    • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:46 PM

Hello,

I'm from Vancouver, BC and get married in November 2012 in Mexico.  I am in the very first planning stages and do not have a resort picked out...done lots of research and narrowed it down but any suggestions would be great.  I am so glad I found this website...I am new to it and it seems like there is so much useful information.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Candice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users