Canadian Newbies !

• Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#341 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:26 PM

thats beautiful hun....ill PM u tomorrow hehehehehe

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#342 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:20 PM

Janet that is a gorgeous dress!!!! Can't wait to see it on you, I am sure you will be beautiful!!!!

#343 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
      • Site Supporter
      • 154 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:19 PM

I'm with you anyone starting out should definitely check out etsy and in particulat....www.vistaprint.ca......lots of opportunity for really cool FREE stuff.....

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

welcome canadiangirl! there is so much information here, and amazing ideas! you will love it! you can easily become obsessed! but, because of this forum, I've discovered many wonderful sites, like etsy and vistaprint and shutterfly, and have ordered all kinds of crazy stuff for either free or almost free...unbelievable! have fun!

#344 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:34 AM

yeah ...those sites are great for sure...ordered my tears of joy stickers yesterday. Cant wait to see them!!!! turned out cheaper then doing it my self although i didnt get my DIY touch on it it turned out beautiful/

Originally Posted by Lasallebabe 

I'm with you anyone starting out should definitely check out etsy and in particulat....www.vistaprint.ca......lots of opportunity for really cool FREE stuff.....

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#345 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:46 AM

Oh, I got my TTD and my welcome dinner dress in yesterday....although I havent seen them yet lmao, my GF said they are beautiful..... as soon as I get home ill take pics or get her to do it for me

im so excited!

#346 Tomkins

Tomkins
            • Site Supporter
            • 18 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

I think it was around $150 for the coat and $90 for the pants, but we got the pants on sale for $60!!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Do you know the price Tomkins?! That is a great tip thanks so much for sharing!!!!!! I am headed to the online site to check it out if I can find them!!!!!

#347 traceysteve

traceysteve
              • 328 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:16 PM

its gorgeous Janet!! I love the skirt!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

I should have read all the post firsts and then did a multi reply oooops sorry ladies...got ahead of myself LOL

i didnt cry with mine...but it was awesome, i loved it, fit me so well etc and i couldnt stop thinking about it and i compared everything to it so i knew it was the one. o with your gut!  I am going to try to go try mine on since its here now but prob only next week since i move this wknd but here is a pic with the model wearing it :)

Allure-A-line-8810-Ivory-2010-107580.jpg

#348 traceysteve

traceysteve
                • 328 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:22 PM

Oooooo...for the ladies still looking for their FI's suite...just picked one up from Le Chateau, like others have mentioned. He was a total non-believer, had to practically drag him into the store, big baby! We were going to go with light grey linen, hoping that we could find on, they had a charcoal linen suit that will look fantastic with the lavender burberry tie. Unfortunately, not on sale, $175 for the blazer and $90 for the pants...but, times-a-tickin' and we're afraid we wouldn't find one. Check it out ladies, but be warned, we did go to 2 different stores to get the sizes...big surprise!

#349 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:20 AM

HI Ladies...back in action after my move! Its been quiet here i see...i have been offline for over a week and thought i would come back to a flood of messages.....where is everyone???? :) :)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#350 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:58 AM

Welcome back hun, weve missed you...Tori is in halifax for a wedding...shes been on and off, camping and what not....and ive been busy planning the move to!!! how is the new place? and the planning stuff?

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

HI Ladies...back in action after my move! Its been quiet here i see...i have been offline for over a week and thought i would come back to a flood of messages.....where is everyone???? :) :)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users