Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
imajoseph

Canadian Newbies !

Recommended Posts


I'm with you anyone starting out should definitely check out etsy and in particulat....www.vistaprint.ca......lots of opportunity for really cool FREE stuff.....


 

Originally Posted by traceysteve View Post


welcome canadiangirl! there is so much information here, and amazing ideas! you will love it! you can easily become obsessed! but, because of this forum, I've discovered many wonderful sites, like etsy and vistaprint and shutterfly, and have ordered all kinds of crazy stuff for either free or almost free...unbelievable! have fun!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah ...those sites are great for sure...ordered my tears of joy stickers yesterday. Cant wait to see them!!!! turned out cheaper then doing it my self although i didnt get my DIY touch on it it turned out beautiful/
 

Originally Posted by Lasallebabe View Post


I'm with you anyone starting out should definitely check out etsy and in particulat....www.vistaprint.ca......lots of opportunity for really cool FREE stuff.....


 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I got my TTD and my welcome dinner dress in yesterday....although I havent seen them yet lmao, my GF said they are beautiful..... as soon as I get home ill take pics or get her to do it for me

im so excited!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I think it was around $150 for the coat and $90 for the pants, but we got the pants on sale for $60!!
 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post


Do you know the price Tomkins?! That is a great tip thanks so much for sharing!!!!!! I am headed to the online site to check it out if I can find them!!!!!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



its gorgeous Janet!! I love the skirt!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 View Post


I should have read all the post firsts and then did a multi reply oooops sorry ladies...got ahead of myself LOL BangHead.gif
 

 

i didnt cry with mine...but it was awesome, i loved it, fit me so well etc and i couldnt stop thinking about it and i compared everything to it so i knew it was the one. o with your gut!  I am going to try to go try mine on since its here now but prob only next week since i move this wknd but here is a pic with the model wearing it :)

 

Allure-A-line-8810-Ivory-2010-107580.jpg



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooooo...for the ladies still looking for their FI's suite...just picked one up from Le Chateau, like others have mentioned. He was a total non-believer, had to practically drag him into the store, big baby! We were going to go with light grey linen, hoping that we could find on, they had a charcoal linen suit that will look fantastic with the lavender burberry tie. Unfortunately, not on sale, $175 for the blazer and $90 for the pants...but, times-a-tickin' and we're afraid we wouldn't find one. Check it out ladies, but be warned, we did go to 2 different stores to get the sizes...big surprise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI Ladies...back in action after my move! Its been quiet here i see...i have been offline for over a week and thought i would come back to a flood of messages.....where is everyone???? :) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Welcome back hun, weve missed you...Tori is in halifax for a wedding...shes been on and off, camping and what not....and ive been busy planning the move to!!! how is the new place? and the planning stuff?

Originally Posted by Janet1480 View Post

HI Ladies...back in action after my move! Its been quiet here i see...i have been offline for over a week and thought i would come back to a flood of messages.....where is everyone???? :) :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Tracey!

How would you describe the fit? My FI and 3 of his GMs are built like linebackers! LOL. I've looked around for linen suits and have had ZERO luck.

 

Originally Posted by traceysteve View Post

Oooooo...for the ladies still looking for their FI's suite...just picked one up from Le Chateau, like others have mentioned. He was a total non-believer, had to practically drag him into the store, big baby! We were going to go with light grey linen, hoping that we could find on, they had a charcoal linen suit that will look fantastic with the lavender burberry tie. Unfortunately, not on sale, $175 for the blazer and $90 for the pants...but, times-a-tickin' and we're afraid we wouldn't find one. Check it out ladies, but be warned, we did go to 2 different stores to get the sizes...big surprise!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×