Sign in to follow this  
KayKay

Vista Print Concerns... Please Tell me your experience

I just got postcards I ordered from Vista Print yesterday! They look great!!! As long as you follow their directions about sizing & DPI, the pictures will turn out very well.

Yeah, as if you need to hear anyone else, but I love them! I have post its, note pads, photo calendars, and I'm about to order postcards tonight! I have loved the quality and timeliness of everything.

We used them and had no problems whatsoever. My DH has also used them in the past for business cards and promotional postcards with no problems.

-V-

I ordered ALL of the free stuff and got a bunch of stuff for marketing purposes for my wine business, and EVERYTHING is fabulous!! Shipping took a while, but no worries since it was the free stuff, who can complain about it taking longer. I found on one of my items, I did a poor job of spell-checking, so left out the 'n' in 'learn' but that's all my fault. I will definitely do business with them again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
I ordered ALL of the free stuff and got a bunch of stuff for marketing purposes for my wine business, and EVERYTHING is fabulous!! Shipping took a while, but no worries since it was the free stuff, who can complain about it taking longer. I found on one of my items, I did a poor job of spell-checking, so left out the 'n' in 'learn' but that's all my fault. I will definitely do business with them again!!!
I love your new photo siggy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
I love your new photo siggy!!
Thanks! My first time playing around with it. Was going through old pics and thought I'd give it a try!smile67.gif