74 replies to this topic

#51 angi111111

angi111111
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:20 AM

Maroma Beach is beautiful!  

Congratulations!

Originally Posted by dreamchaser 

Hey ladies! I am getting married this November as well (Secrets -Maroma Beach) Very excited!!! Question...is anyone out there still in need of a photographer???? PLEASE let me know!!!

#52 dreamchaser

dreamchaser
    • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:10 AM

I wanted to put out there that if anyone is in need of a photographer I have an AMAZING one coming to do my wedding on November 18. If anyone is interested please let me know- It is rare opportuinty for him to be in Cancun as he is from the Los Cabos area- but I wanted the best! My date is November 18- He may be able to do another wedding when he is in the area for mine. He is very talented and also does a great job with trashing the Dress photo shoots...

#53 Thipsy

Thipsy
      • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:01 PM

Hey ladies!

I have been so MIA on here, I really need to get things moving! But the save the dates went out in January, and so far I have a few places in mind but I think I am going to go with the Catalonia Riviera Maya.
        The travel dates are November 2-6, although some of us will be staying longer. Reason for the short 4 days is a lot of my guests are all on a budget, so they really can't pay over $850 per person. The Catalonia pretty much fits into that price range for the 4 days, and I heard you get quite a bit with their $400 wedding package, so it just seems fitting. I just emailed them to see if they have the days available to have a wedding during that week *fingers crossed* I get so worried because brides book their date so far in advanced, and even though we are 7 months away, I feel way behind!!! Anyone else feel that way?

Does anyone else know somewhat off the top of your head for a good medium-scale resort? An affordable/nice resort with a good price for the wedding package? Me and my fiance could afford a nicer resort ourselves, but I 'd rather have my guests and best friends be able to come..gosh its so hard!

#54 shellbell9567

shellbell9567
        • 32 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:41 AM

Hi Ladies! I am also a November 2011 bride, 11/26/11 to be exact. Anyone else out there getting married that day? We are doing it on Isla Mujeres, MX (an island by Cancun) at Zama Beach Club. I am so excited! Bought my dress last weekend and cannot wait for November to get here!!!

#55 nadennec

nadennec
          • 215 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:00 AM

Has everyone already gotten their dress? I feel so behind that I haven't, but at the same time, I just feel like its so far away to already be getting my dress.

Nadenne C

#56 tjbrink

tjbrink
            • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:19 AM

Not yet, going to look next weekend. I cannot wait. Its going to be so fun.

#57 SarahBen2011

SarahBen2011
              • 178 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:49 AM

We actually ordered our bridemaid dresses this past weekend.  I ordered my dress in Jan and it comes in July.  The BM dresses should arrive in August or September.  They say wedding gowns can take 7-8 months to come in plus time for alterations.  BM dresses take 4 -5 months.

You have time still but I always get nervous so I got things done quicker!

In case anyone is curious, here are the BM dresses.  Each girl picked a diff style but chiffon material and Wisteria as the color:

http://barijay.com/style.php?style=230

One more thing crossed off the list!

#58 shellbell9567

shellbell9567
                • 32 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:23 AM

Those dresses are GORGEOUS! Congrats!

Originally Posted by SarahBen2011 

We actually ordered our bridemaid dresses this past weekend.  I ordered my dress in Jan and it comes in July.  The BM dresses should arrive in August or September.  They say wedding gowns can take 7-8 months to come in plus time for alterations.  BM dresses take 4 -5 months.

You have time still but I always get nervous so I got things done quicker!

In case anyone is curious, here are the BM dresses.  Each girl picked a diff style but chiffon material and Wisteria as the color:

http://barijay.com/style.php?style=230

One more thing crossed off the list!

#59 Dannie

Dannie
                  • 7 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:50 AM

Hi Ladies!

We're also getting married 11/11/11 at Cancun Palace.

How EXCITING!!!

#60 Mich1111

Mich1111
                    • 24 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:18 AM

Hi ladies! Congrats to all the November 2011 brides!

We are also getting married on 11/11/11 at Dreams Los Cabos! We're soooo excited and just can't wait!

Dreams Los Cabos --- 11.11.11

22 booked....and counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users