November 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:32 PM

Hi Ladies

My wedding is at the Gran Caribe Real Resort in November 2011, not managed to set a date yet though because we are waiting to book. I was wondering if there are any other November 2011 brides here.

xxxVickixxx

#2 Adenium

Adenium
    • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:48 PM

Hi,

I'm *just* starting to plan for the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo for November 2011. Kind of daunting, but easier than planning some big gathering stateside for guests from two countries!

Now if only the Lindo would write me back saying the date is available, that would be great.

#3 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
      • 319 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:33 PM

Hi Girls -

There are 2 other November 2010 brides threads out there:) You will find a lot of helpful info on those. One is specific to the Riviera Maya

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#4 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
        • 157 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:45 PM

Adenium....I know how you feel hun there is nothing more frustrating than waiting for the resorts to get back to you with info and confirmations, unfortunatly because we are in the UK we aren't able to book until prices become available so got to wait a while yet will hopefully be in the next month or so. How far have you got with your planning? What date are you hoping for, to get married?

Vicki x

#5 nadennec

nadennec
          • 215 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

Im booked for 11/11/11 at the Gran Caribe Real in Cancun!!
            Nadenne C

#6 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
            • 319 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:52 PM

Hopefully you girls will get 2010 rates since you're starting ahead of time:)!

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#7 CaitlinBlane2011

CaitlinBlane2011
              • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:07 PM

We are planning on booking 11/11/11 at the Iberostar Tucan/Quetal in Playa Del Carmen. They still haven't released 2011 prices, eventhough they assured me they would be released in July. Hopefully we book in time, before someone else gets the date!

#8 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
                • 157 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:56 PM

We also would have liked 11/11/11 but i think there are quite alot of weddings on that date at the Gran Caribe, Where is everyone getting married? We are wanting a beach ceremony.

Have you ladies that have already booked, booked direct with the hotel?

What plans have you made so far?

Vicki x

#9 shannonb528

shannonb528
                  • 11 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:53 AM

I am booked 11/11/11 at Dreams Cancun and cannot wait to start planning! Sounds like there will be a lot of weddings on that day :-)

#10 magirl

magirl
                    • 198 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:06 AM

Wow I didnt' even realize that date! I am hoping for an early weekday wedding so that date is out for me anyway! I was originally thinking April but it seems November is better for us. We are also dealing with families from different areas. Mine are in Texas, DF in Canada (different areas).
                      Its crazyness!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users