Sign in to follow this  
jak27

Yay, I get to go back to Cabo before the wedding!!!

Hooray! My FI & I just found AA roundtrip nonstop flights to Cabo from September 28-30, 2007 using AA miles! HOORAY! And Expedia is having a special for Fiesta Americana, so we got rooms for $189/night with 25% off F&B. YAY!

We get to go back down once more before our wedding, and make sure everything is set, meet Tara w/ Fiestas Los Cabos and taste cake!

I was really getting worried about not going down there again before the wedding, and being totally swamped that week before, but now I'll be more relaxed, and I'll know what's coming. And we can bring down OOT stuff so there's not as much to take the week of!

I'm so happy!!!! Only down side is that we'll have to watch the OU football game at a bar, rather than being there...oh well, the price we pay!

Oh you are so lucky Jill! You brought up a good idea sing the miles.. I should check into using ours. Good idea!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that if anyone needs me to scope anything out, I'll try to do it. I'm hoping to make a Costco run & a trip to Europia to check prices on water, beer, snacks, etc so I can budget the rest of our OOT.

So let me know!