Thanks ladies.  Until I can get my other account back working, I'm going to have to respond using this account.  Coco, it took me about a week to do the pearl circles.  I used 6 of the large cream pearls (JoAnn's) and placed them on wire (Michael's) and used an earring back (JoAnn's) to secure them.  I pulled them tight with wire cutter.  The part that actually took the longest was putting the ribbon onto the save the dates. 

It was a shocker for me ladies that postage on this was SO expensive.  It was $1.39 for each one because it was considered a small package that couldn't bend or go through the machine.  So, I mailed the ones I had to and hand delivered the ones I could to save on postage.

DomoniqueAmber, I purchased the labels from onlinelabels.com and it came with free usage of templates for 3 months with the purchase.  I uploaded the picture to the template and created my own basically.  I hope your FH agrees with the idea.  Mine wasn't very receptive to the idea but thanked me in the end when he saw how fabulous they were and he said "I'm glad I let you run with it because these are FIRE!"  LOL!

Thanks!  That's the part I really wanted to come out nicely.  It was a lot of hard work but it's worth it in the end when you get compliments on your work!

Thanks AishaB.  I worked very hard on those.  I decided to go with the picture on the label at the last minute and had to find one that both of our mothers approved of because they didn't want us kissing on the outside of everyone's envelope.  LOL!