Jump to content

Photo

Necklaces for my BM's


  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#11 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

    Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:28 PM

    hhmm... mine sound/look just the same except they have the T&Co. engraved on the back also. So many knock-offs out there I guess, huh?

    I say leave them in the boxes (the boxes and pouches are too cute) and just tell them they're knock-offs b/c you couldn't afford a $200 necklace). I know I would understand that!!! :-)

    #12 PaulaV

    PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

      Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:50 PM

      Cool! I am still looking for something like this. Good to know this seller has your approval.

      #13 foxytv

      foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

        Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:06 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PaulaV
        Cool! I am still looking for something like this. Good to know this seller has your approval.
        Yes, they are very nice ... I just wish they woldn't send such nice boxes/pouches that tout "Tiffany's" since it does make it difficult to gift it that way. But, again, I have no problem telling my BM's that they're "look-alikes." :-)

        #14 cheese_diva

        cheese_diva
        • VIP Member
        • 1,966 posts

          Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:31 PM

          FYI: I just bid on and won 2 starfish necklaces from the same ebay vendor.. I didn't win one of my bids, someone bid $1.04! lol anyhow, they sent me a "second chance" email right after I lost the bid.. I bought it for $.99 cents (plus shipping) soooo don't bid more than $.99 and chances are you'll get an email to buy at that price.
          http://i148.photobuc....0smash/032.jpg
          faberphotography.com
          <a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/Yg4Cm8.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Second Birthday tickers" /></a>

          #15 JulieG

          JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

            Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by cheese_diva
            FYI: I just bid on and won 2 starfish necklaces from the same ebay vendor.. I didn't win one of my bids, someone bid $1.04! lol anyhow, they sent me a "second chance" email right after I lost the bid.. I bought it for $.99 cents (plus shipping) soooo don't bid more than $.99 and chances are you'll get an email to buy at that price.
            Wow, for the same necklaces I got? I paid $10 each for mine including shipping. Do yours have the silver chain? Did I get ripped off?

            #16 foxytv

            foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

              Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:37 PM

              I got mine for $0.01 each, plus $4.98 shipping. But mine have a black cord. The starfish is identical though.

              #17 JulieG

              JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

                Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:43 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by foxytv
                I got mine for $0.01 each, plus $4.98 shipping. But mine have a black cord. The starfish is identical though.
                I saw the ones with the black cord, but since I wanted all silver I would have to go buy a chain and the nicest chain I saw was $18 each, so that is why I went with the one with the silver chain. I am starting to feel like I got ripped off though. I did not bid, I just emailed the sender cause I needed 5, and she quoted me $10 each with the shipping included. It was $46.90 I think US, and it worked out to $10 each CDN.

                #18 cheese_diva

                cheese_diva
                • VIP Member
                • 1,966 posts

                  Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:53 PM

                  I paid $28.44 for 3 of them.. and mine were sent to the US so I don't think you got ripped off at all.
                  http://i148.photobuc....0smash/032.jpg
                  faberphotography.com
                  <a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/Yg4Cm8.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Second Birthday tickers" /></a>

                  #19 RaydensMama

                  RaydensMama
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,861 posts

                    Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:55 PM

                    Great choice! YOur BMs are gonna love them!!

                    #20 JulieG

                    JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

                      Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:56 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cheese_diva
                      I paid $28.44 for 3 of them.. and mine were sent to the US so I don't think you got ripped off at all.
                      Oh good, I read yours and thought you paid $0.99 total.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users