Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JulieG

Necklaces for my BM's

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisco4 View Post
My opinion is just leave them in the boxes they came in and tell them they are knock-offs.
Thanks Amanda, I think that is what I am leaning towards because the boxes and bags are so cute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you post a pic of the box/bag? I have no idea what anything from tiffany's looks like.

 

Personally, I wouldn't be offended, nor would any of my BMs. Even if I told them they were real and they found out otherwise...haha. I would never do it though.

 

On my recent trip to NYC, I ate up all the knock offs. I never saw such a spectacle before. It was great, but then I felt like a tourist with all my black garbage bags.

 

I say give it to them the way they are if you love them so much. But an alternative idea which is usually a really cute/inexpensive way to give a gift is go to a craft store and buy the recycled jewelry boxes. I spray paint them gold and used a gorgeous ribbon. If you have a stamp of your monogram, even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting_for_Sunshine View Post
Can you post a pic of the box/bag? I have no idea what anything from tiffany's looks like.

Personally, I wouldn't be offended, nor would any of my BMs. Even if I told them they were real and they found out otherwise...haha. I would never do it though.

On my recent trip to NYC, I ate up all the knock offs. I never saw such a spectacle before. It was great, but then I felt like a tourist with all my black garbage bags.

I say give it to them the way they are if you love them so much. But an alternative idea which is usually a really cute/inexpensive way to give a gift is go to a craft store and buy the recycled jewelry boxes. I spray paint them gold and used a gorgeous ribbon. If you have a stamp of your monogram, even better.
I do not have a picture of the box or the little velvet bag, but I might be able to take one tonight.

I think I might just leave them as is and just tell them they are not real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
I do not have a picture of the box or the little velvet bag, but I might be able to take one tonight.

I think I might just leave them as is and just tell them they are not real.
I can't find the adapter to download ics from my camera, but let me try my camera phone. I brought it in to work to ask my gay friend if he thinks the box/bag looks fake. He was like "girl, hell no. That's awesome!"pinkie.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
I can't find the adapter to download ics from my camera, but let me try my camera phone. I brought it in to work to ask my gay friend if he thinks the box/bag looks fake. He was like "girl, hell no. That's awesome!"pinkie.gif
Huh, that is pretty cool if he did not know they were fake. lol I will just tell them that I am pretty sure they are fake since I got them from ebay, so I can't guarantee anything. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are fuzzy since they are from my cell phone ... but hopefully you get the idea...

 

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry they are ssoo small. Guess it doesn't really do us much good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
These are fuzzy since they are from my cell phone ... but hopefully you get the idea...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sorry they are ssoo small. Guess it doesn't really do us much good...
I can try to take some pics tonight and put them up. I just have to remember cause I am going to be really busy tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×