Photo

Orange & Fuchsia centerpieces

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:52 PM

Hi, I am looking for inspiration for centerpieces. Our colors are hot pink (fuchsia) and orange. Adding turquoise as an accent color. Want to keep it fairly simple and use tropical flowers if any. If you did something like this or have seen photos, please post pics. Thank you!!

#2 roo66

roo66
    • 1,001 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 07:11 PM

ooohhh I went to a wedding fair today and they had three goldfish bowls stacked sitting on a mirror tile with fusha pink gel like stuff and then one orange gerbera sitting on the top.It looked fab and i think one bowl would look just as good rather than three sat on top of one another

#3 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 07:26 PM

I know there's at least one thread already on this -

http://bestdestinati....r-theme-52094/

If you search for "fuchsia" under the flowers/decoration topic I'm sure you'll find a bunch of stuff.
        Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#4 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
        • 95 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by roo66
          ooohhh I went to a wedding fair today and they had three goldfish bowls stacked sitting on a mirror tile with fusha pink gel like stuff and then one orange gerbera sitting on the top.It looked fab and i think one bowl would look just as good rather than three sat on top of one another
          That does sound very nice, I like the idea of the pink gel. Originally I really wanted to go with Gerbera daisies but decided on more tropical flowers, like hibiscus, oriental lilies, and/or orchids.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by hockeymom97
          I know there's at least one thread already on this -

http://bestdestinati....r-theme-52094/

If you search for "fuchsia" under the flowers/decoration topic I'm sure you'll find a bunch of stuff.
          Ok, I will look there. I was actually hoping to find pics with both fuchsia and orange and blue too but maybe there will be something in there. Thank you!

#5 nmurch

nmurch
          • 396 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

well i know this picture isnt your colours but i think it's simple and fabulous..... maybe you could do somthing like this but in your colours, like little candy in a glass or somthing (.. flowers you have to throw away, why not osmthing your guests can eat or enjoy)... goodluck.!!

Click the image to open in full size.
            jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#6 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
            • 95 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by nmurch
              well i know this picture isnt your colours but i think it's simple and fabulous..... maybe you could do somthing like this but in your colours, like little candy in a glass or somthing (.. flowers you have to throw away, why not osmthing your guests can eat or enjoy)... goodluck.!!

Click the image to open in full size.
              Wow, I like it. What a great idea...I wanted to do candy favors anyway and this way they're right in the center of the table! Genius!! Thank you!

#7 nmurch

nmurch
              • 396 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:55 PM

NP!!!!! hope it all works out, looking forward to seeing what you end up doing in ur planning thread!!!
                jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#8 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
                • 95 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:06 PM

Found this - feels perfect for us and I think it's a good starting point!

#9 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
                  • 95 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:07 PM

Oops, forgot to post the attachment. Here it is.

#10 Teira1031

Teira1031
                    • 766 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:54 PM

I love this with the oranges, thinking about doing it for my wedding but with some sort of floral arrangement on top instead arount the bottomr

oranges.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users